[Plugin]Trails

• Ok guys heres another plugin i made

This plugin lays down stone, dirt, grass, gravel, farmland, mud, snow, sand drydirt, sandstone, clay, coal, and hellstone

it also has auto trails built in, this means over time your users will make trails by walking over the same area over and over the auto trails are dirt and mud also the grass will be cut
    also it has wall damage this will make the dirt or stone slide away so if you in a hole and you stand next the the side sometimes you will make the side slip away as you do in real life

For server admins only they can setup trails by using the /lay command

example /lay gravel will lay gravel under your feet as you walk very handy when you rake and this will change the ground to what you want at the same time oO

You can do /lay stone, dirt, grass, gravel, rock, farmland, mud, snow, sand drydirt, sandstone, clay, coal, hellstone, freshwater and saltwater note the water lays one block deeper so after you lay the water you will need to dig the top away to uncover your pond.

You can also do /lay id (id) example /lay id -3 this will lay short grass look below for all ids

To turn off the laying mode type in chat /lay stop or /lay end or /lay finish or /lay finished

For auto dig this stomps the grass down, but if your in fly mode it can dig holes under the ground, maybe you want to turn that off or back on oO you can use /laymode off or /laymode on all users can use this command

best to not use flymode when using this plugin, unless you want dirt or water in the sky oO

grass9 = -10,
    grass8 = -9,
    grass7 = -8,
    grass6 = -7,
    grass5 = -6,
    grass4 = -5,
    grass3 = -4,
    grass2 = -3,
    grass1 = -2,

air = 0,
    dirt = 1,
    grass = 2,
    stone = 3,
    gravel = 4,
    rock = 5,
    farmland = 6,
    mud = 7,
    snow = 8,
    sand = 9,
    desertdirt = 10,
    desertstone = 11,
    clay = 12,
    dungeonwall = 13,
    dungeonfloor = 14,
    bonewall = 15,
    = hell least 16,
    iron = -101,
    copper = -102,
    aluminium = -103,
    silver = -104,
    gold = -105,
    tungsten = -106,
    cobalt = -107,
    mithril = -108,
    water = 100,
    saltwater = 101

The pond below was made with this plugin and the trails around it, the plants are planted with my plant plugin

If you do like my plugins and use them please do click like as this will encourage me to make more

Files

• trails.zip

(5.02 kB, downloaded 1,374 times, last: )

Yahgiggle Steam Signature, real name Deon Hamilton :thumbsup: Server @ ip 139.99.136.76:4255 Name (The Federation of territory) Unity :thumbsup:

If at first your code does not work call it version 0.1 with the odd bug :thinking:

My Own Website

31245-logo-png

Edited 22 times, last by yahgiggle ().

• Ich finde das plugin sehr interresant, funktioniert auch soweit. Für Server sollte man es aber in den permissions einbinden können, damit nicht jeder damit unfug treiben kann. Also eine Gruppenzuweisung wäre nicht schlecht.

I find the plugin very interresant, works synonymous so far. For servers, however, one should be able to integrate it into the permissions, so that not everyone can drive mischievously. So a group assignment would not be bad.

• @lenko dann sag doch mal wie es geht

Nach dem du das plugin installiert hast gibst du im chat /lay stone für Stein ein. Dann läufst du langsarm einfach los. Da wo du lang gelaufen bist zieht das plugin nun einen Weg aus Stein. Bei Rasen muss man öffter laufen, ist wie bei dem TarrainTool da muß man beim übermalen von Rasen ja auch öffter drücken wenn der radius auf klein gestellt ist.
    wenn du mit dem weg fertig bist mußt du /lay stop eingeben damit das plugin weiß das du fertig bist.
    Ich habe das plugin auf unserem Testserver ( Nicht im SP ) getestet, musste aber auch erst in der Konsole "reloadplugins" "rp" eingeben, dann ging es.

• Find the plugin nice and the idea is great. Unfortunately this does not work with the stone.

Thanks i will look at why the stone is not working it was in a test so it might be a typo or something silly like that stopping it now oO lol

Yahgiggle Steam Signature, real name Deon Hamilton :thumbsup: Server @ ip 139.99.136.76:4255 Name (The Federation of territory) Unity :thumbsup:

If at first your code does not work call it version 0.1 with the odd bug :thinking:

My Own Website

31245-logo-png
  • bump to let everyone know i have updated the script i have fixed the stone and also added rock and /lay id (id) so now you can lay any id from the list above

My Own Website

31245-logo-png
  • Also bei mir Funktioniert es im Singleplayer auch nicht oder ich mache was falsch ?(

you need to copy this into your plugins folder not the scripts folder, once its in the folder unzip it and then delete the zip, you should have a folder named trails and inside that will be one file called trails.jar after you have done this you will need to restart your server/game if you dont have a plugin folder you will need to make it oO

My Own Website

31245-logo-png
  • Danke @yahgiggle es klappt mein Fehler war ich habe /trail gravel eingegeben es muss aber natürlich wie oben beschrieben /lay gravel sein . :thumbsup:

Lost City 2.0 *=[TKC]=*
    Rising World :Java Server: 185.150.25.186:4300

Rising World :Unity Server : 85.14.192.152:4255

Rust Server Lost Island: 185.150.25.186:26000

Day of Defead Source: Lost Solider IP:185.150.25.186:27200

Teamspeak: 185.150.25.186:9987

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/RIWOLOCI

• Sorry guys just another bump to let you know i have updated this script to now include /laymode off to turn it back on type /laymode on this only turns auto dig on and off as some users who fly into the ground don't want holes everywhere oO

also i have fixed some bugs

Anything else you might want to have this script do feel free to comment :)

My Own Website

31245-logo-png
  • just another bump to let you guys know the script has been updated once more lol you can now also lay saltwater like freshwater to make big salt lakes oO also some bug fix's and some added bling

My Own Website

31245-logo-png
  • Very nice. Trails in the snow or in the sand ^^ . Maybe you can add footsteps too. :D

But before I install it. Is there any difference in the altitude between painting the ground with the tool or with this plug-in?
    There is always a different height between blocks and grass , that's why I'm asking.

• Very nice. Trails in the snow or in the sand ^^ . Maybe you can add footsteps too. :D

But before I install it. Is there any difference in the altitude between painting the ground with the tool or with this plug-in?
    There is always a different height between blocks and grass , that's why I'm asking.

thats the good thing about this script the ground will stay the same only the texture will change if you do a jump you can get it to flatten low spots slighty

My Own Website

31245-logo-png

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!