[plugin]BlockPlacer (world edit replacement oO)

• @Raarnavalis Ich freue mich immer wenn ich auf intelligente Leute treffe. ^^

• Du hast es allerdings so dargestellt, als ob du seit Monaten auf ein Programm zum Löschen warten würdest.
    • Hat sich also erledigt. Gut.
  • Ok guys a bump to let you know i have updated the plugin

You can now also to /place block stair west id or /place block halfblocktop north id

at the moment you need to always add north, east south and west even on blocks you cannot rotate

Full List
    North East South West is to show you what way the block is facing

NorthEastSouthWestBlock type
    39424548Stair do stair
    51545760Stair type2 do stair2
    63666972Stair type3 do stair3
    75788184Stair corner do staircorner
    87909396Stair inner corner do stairinnercorner
    99102105108Ramp do ramp
    111114117120Ramp upside down do rampupsidedown
    123126129132Ramp Half Corner do ramphalfcorner
    135138141144Ramp Inner Corner do rampinnercorner
    147150153156Ramp Half Corner upside down do ramphalfcornerupsidedown
    159162165168Ramp Inner Corner upside down do rampinnercornerupsidedown
    171174177180Ramp Corner do rampcorner
    183186189192Ramp Corner upside down do rampcornerupsidedown
    195195195195Half Block bottom do halfblockbottom
    198198198198Half Block Center do halfblockcenter
    201201201201Half Block Top do halfblocktop
    204207204207Cylinder on its side do cylindersideways
    219219219219Pyramid do pyramid
    222222222222Pyramid upside down do pyramidupsidedown

NorthEastSouthWestBlock type
    225228231234Ramp On Its Side do rampsideways
    237240243246Arc do arc
    249252255258Arc upside down do arcupsidedown
    261264267270Arc on its side do arcsideways
    273276279282Stair on its side do stairsideways
    285288291294Stair upside down do stairupsidedown
    297300303306Stair Corner upside down do staircornerupsidedown
    309312315318Stair Inner Corner upside down do stairinnercornerupsidedown
    003003003003Cylinder do cylinder
    006009012015Cylinder Half do cylinderhalf

Yahgiggle Steam Signature, real name Deon Hamilton :thumbsup: Server @ ip 139.99.136.76:4255 Name (The Federation of territory) Unity :thumbsup:

If at first your code does not work call it version 0.1 with the odd bug :thinking:

My Own Website

31245-logo-png
  • Thank you for your work! Could you add replace function?
    1) Select whole building
    2) replace block from 143 to 147

The script has the selected area stay selected oO this means if you change your mind about a block type you can enter a new type without re-selecting after your happy you need to type /cancel area or you can just move the selected area to a new area to save time you can use your mouse click combo with shift also held down. once the new area is highlighted you can lay more blocks in that new area too.

for the whole swap blocks type to type in a whole building, ill look into this and see if its possible with this new API

Yahgiggle Steam Signature, real name Deon Hamilton :thumbsup: Server @ ip 139.99.136.76:4255 Name (The Federation of territory) Unity :thumbsup:

If at first your code does not work call it version 0.1 with the odd bug :thinking:

My Own Website

31245-logo-png
  • A couple of suggestions:

Change "/fill with" to just "/fill", it's much cleaner and more intuitive. Add a command for clearing like "/clear" with the variables "block, veg, all, ter" where Block = all blocks of any kind, veg = all vegetation, all = everything, ter= terrain items like dirt, stone, water, etc. The idea of /fill with 0 works but isn't nearly as intuitive and it doesn't give you the ability to get rid of the vegetation by itself.

Also, I'd have the selection deselect itself after successfully doing a command such as place or clear or whatever.

Other than those couple of things, i like it and it works well.

• Change "/fill with" to just "/fill", it's much cleaner and more intuitive. Add a command for clearing like "/clear" with the variables "block, veg, all, ter" where Block = all blocks of any kind, veg = all vegetation, all = everything, ter= terrain items like dirt, stone, water, etc. The idea of /fill with 0 works but isn't nearly as intuitive and it doesn't give you the ability to get rid of the vegetation by itself. Also, I'd have the selection deselect itself after successfully doing a command such as place or clear or whatever.

I noticed the same things Furbal has mentioned. At first I was confused when the selection did not vanish after inputting a command. Plus I've been working on clearing out an area for a large build, and the /fill with 0 works, but it also removes parts of the landscape when I go to remove trees and other vegetation. The old /we clear veg was a great thing to have. I understand that you probably are going to re-add those features, but I just wanted to point them out. Otherwise, I love the work you do. :thumbup:

• I noticed the same things Furbal has mentioned. At first I was confused when the selection did not vanish after inputting a command. Plus I've been working on clearing out an area for a large build, and the /fill with 0 works, but it also removes parts of the landscape when I go to remove trees and other vegetation. The old /we clear veg was a great thing to have. I understand that you probably are going to re-add those features, but I just wanted to point them out. Otherwise, I love the work you do. :thumbup:

I noticed the same things Furbal has mentioned. At first I was confused when the selection did not vanish after inputting a command. Plus I've been working on clearing out an area for a large build, and the /fill with 0 works, but it also removes parts of the landscape when I go to remove trees and other vegetation. The old /we clear veg was a great thing to have. I understand that you probably are going to re-add those features, but I just wanted to point them out. Otherwise, I love the work you do. :thumbup:

yeah i did think about the (with) and could remove that in the next update, with the (fill with 0) you are filling the Terrain area with air oO not really good if your just removing blocks use ATM /place block 0, ATM the remove veg con and objects are not working in the API i have done the code for this but its waiting for red to fix the API he knows about this problem oO just hung in there its getting done lol

My Own Website

31245-logo-png
  • @yahgiggle One question. I'm still using the old world edit script.
    Why are you using new commands, why you have changed the old ones? Because of any rights?
    I love the plugin and I do very much appreciate the whole work. :thumbup:
    But in my thoughts is, the old one was much easilier, quicker and not very complicated.
    As i see there will be upcoming additionally functions?

Btw I love the planting script. :thumbsup: (other thread I know ^^ ). It's possible to fly 1 block deeper to receive
    lower trees. A function to resize the size of a tree, to get little trees, would be nice, too, ^^

• The new update i have been working on lets you use more than one word to do the same thing example (/selectarea) can also be just (/select) i intend to do this for everything also adding German language but i need help with translating that, feel free to help me ;);)

My Own Website

31245-logo-png
  • Things this plugin wont do.
    It wont clear trees , glass, Chairs, workbenches or any non block items from the world.

I put a blueprint in the wrong place and although it did remove the blocks, I was relegated to removing the windows, Doors and furniture with my trusty pickaxe.

I guess that is why it is called a block editor :)

Works great to place walls and floors though :)

Nice job

• read my other comments oO

My Own Website

31245-logo-png
  • Hello I find the blockplacer for the first time great, there would be many times the possibility this invidually on individual players to release? Many times a file where you then except the admin the player who is allowed to use the server on a server.

• yahgiggle, I've used this new plugin on my server and its great. My only concern is that some of these names are generic such as "fill" or "place" "cancel" "select". These could conflict with some future plugin. I'd suggest making the first word in the command something like "/bp" followed by whatever subcommand you want to use. e.g. "/bp select area"

• Greetings!
    I'd like to know how I can delete 200 beams at once.
    Does this plugin work the same way as WorldEdit?
    ______________________________________________________________________________________
    Edited: Unfortunately it is not possible to delete planks and beams with the latest version.

That way, I take 01:30 to delete a single decorative item.

In my opinion, deleting planks, beams, and logs is WorldEdit's best function.
    Is there forecast to add planks, beams, and logs in the plugin?

• ATM the new API does not have the code to make this work, we are still waiting for API updates oO

My Own Website

31245-logo-png
  • Just a bump to let everyone know /delete (blocks, land, obj, veg, con, or abs ) now works, you don't need to update your script as i had done the code before the api was updated

My Own Website

31245-logo-png
  • Thank you for the update and good to hear we finally have a fully functional worldedit plugin :P A small suggestion, would you consider adding a small prefix to your commands like /bp or /blockplacer just in case commands like /select or /place are used by other plugins scripts? (see text below)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!