[plugin]BlockPlacer (world edit replacement oO)

• Ok... Still different then the old "World Edit" where "/clear" would delete blocks, objects, construction and vegetation. But, this will work, just have to do "/delete boc" and "/delete veg" to get everything except land. But, since the selection tool stays until you do a /cancel, not a big deal.

Thanks @yahgiggle!

• small comment, could there be an option to remove the onlogin messages from your plugins? The server chat gets full with them (even more when we have more than 1 of your plugins installed) and especially admins get twice the messages containing almost the same information.

what about if i make it that you only see the message once when you very first join ?

@yahgiggle
    Since this is for "Admins Only", could any onlogin messages be removed for "Non-Admins"? I'd prefer that Non-Admins not be aware of the plugin at all even if they can not use it.

• this is a plugin thus goes to the plugins folder in your RW directory...if not existent just create one (small case p on plugins)

• hey @yahgiggle we tried today to place half blocks in the centre position with this plugin but it gave us full blocks.

We typed: /place block halfblockcenter 198 38 and it gave full blocks with id 38

any clues as to why it didn't work? :/

• hey @yahgiggle we tried today to place half blocks in the centre position with this plugin but it gave us full blocks.

We typed: /place block halfblockcenter 198 38 and it gave full blocks with id 38

any clues as to why it didn't work? :/

try /place block halfblockcenter north 38
    or /place block 19838

If your Half Block id is 38 and you want the block at the top you type (/place block 20138) because 20100 + 38 = 20138
    if you want it in the center and your id is 38 your id will be (19838) because 19800 + 38 = 19838
    and at the bottom its id (19538) because 19500 + 38 = 19538
    and so on

if the id is, for example, over 100 like say 186 it Would be 20100 + 186 = /place block 20286
    example 2 for Half block Center 198 19800 + 186 = 19986
    example 3 for Half block Bottom 195 19500 + 186 = 19686
    This is the same for All block types with the id over 100

All ids are on page 1 of this post

hope this helps :-D

i know it seems strange to have to type north south east or west for blocks oO lol i guess i could change that on a update next time

Yahgiggle Steam Signature, real name Deon Hamilton :thumbsup: Server @ ip 139.99.136.76:4255 Name (The Federation of territory) Unity :thumbsup:

If at first your code does not work call it version 0.1 with the odd bug :thinking:

My Own Website

31245-logo-png

Edited 8 times, last by yahgiggle ().

• ok thanks will try that :D

Though it would be helpful to put that example in a more obvious manner in your original post :P (like in bold or in-line code or something :D )

• ok thanks will try that :D

Though it would be helpful to put that example in a more obvious manner in your original post :P (like in bold or in-line code or something :D )

its all there and has been there for months oO helps if users read it but they often skip it and think they know it all oO lol

Yahgiggle Steam Signature, real name Deon Hamilton :thumbsup: Server @ ip 139.99.136.76:4255 Name (The Federation of territory) Unity :thumbsup:

If at first your code does not work call it version 0.1 with the odd bug :thinking:

My Own Website

31245-logo-png
  • I saw it was there after you replied :D but it is not that clearly visible that is why I suggested you either make the letters bold or use the in-line code marks. Will make it easier for other people to spot in the wall of text ;)

• Hi you all.
    I started playing the game short time ago.
    And like it a lot.
    I have instald the blockplacer and have some problems with it that it dos not delete the things you want to delete all the time, or it will delete a part of it and the part that is left will not be deleted.
    I start the selection script using /select area and i select the things i want to delete (like a stair i want to copy and then delete).
    Then i use /delete abs (to make shure it deletes all in the selected part).
    Some times it dos delete, but more of the time it will not.
    I have binded the commands on keys of my typing board so i am shure i tipe the same thing's all the time.

I have build a stair structure whit a lot of bard and planks thet will take a long time deleting by hand lol :cursing:

Hope its some thing you can help me with :)

• Mmm, i wanted to edit my post above this one but it did not work :)

To make shure i have no conflicting plugins i had uninstald the other plugins and started the game to test if its working corectly.
    But it still will not delete the selected parts.
    Its all planks and beams.
    I use /delete abs to make shure it will delete all, nut sadly not.

• Mmm, i wanted to edit my post above this one but it did not work :)

To make shure i have no conflicting plugins i had uninstald the other plugins and started the game to test if its working corectly.
    But it still will not delete the selected parts.
    Its all planks and beams.
    I use /delete abs to make shure it will delete all, nut sadly not.

sometimes things look like they are not removed but they are, place one block close to the area that looks not deleted, if you cannot place a block the server is not finished processing the delete, but if you can place a block the items should vanish, if not try and re select that area and use /delete con

the script works as it should the problem is more to do with the game it self, it used to be a lot worse but Red51 has been improving the construction code over time and now its 99.9% working, but there is still that 0.1% some times that construction wont delete oO

My Own Website

31245-logo-png

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!