[Plugin]AutoLevels (server only plugin)

• Ok guys im waiting for some things in the API to be updated so in the mean time i made this plugin

What it does is auto level up your players by the online time you set

First you need to make the groups and set the permissions

Next you need to add my plugin to your plugin folder and unzip then delete the zip, you should have the AutoLevels folder with the AutoLevels.jar file inside

This plugin is a server admin only tool

Commands
    /listgroups <------- to list all added groups
    /closegroups <------- close's the group list panel
    /delgroup [id] <-------- to delete a group example /delgroup 7 <----- will delete the group with id 7
    /addgroup [groupname] [TimeStart] [TimeEnd] <-------- to add your group
    /grouphelp <-------- for in game help

So to add levels you type in chat /addgroup [Groupname] [TimeStart] [TimeEnd]

Note: your Group name must be 100% the same as your permissions group name, this plugin wont work if the group Admin name is admin on this and Admin on your permissions file name, both will need caps oO

Some Example's

Example: /addgroup Surveyor 0 3600 < this group would be set when the player first logs in upto 1 hour, note all times are done in seconds
    Example: /addgroup Settler 3601 7200
    Example: /addgroup Builder 7201 14400
    Example: /addgroup Plumber 14401 28800 Note how i always start with the last end number + 1
    Example: /addgroup Moderator 28801 57600
    Example: /addgroup Admin 57601 8888888 ok i added a big number here as this is the last group oO

Example: /addgroup SuperAdmin 0 0 <------ by adding 0 0 the player can be locked to this group

As always if you use and like my plugins do click like down below ;)

Files

Yahgiggle Steam Signature, real name Deon Hamilton :thumbsup: Server @ ip 139.99.136.76:4255 Name (The Federation of territory) Unity :thumbsup:

If at first your code does not work call it version 0.1 with the odd bug :thinking:

My Own Website

31245-logo-png

Edited 11 times, last by yahgiggle ().

• Hey, I find the plugin very interesting. But now I wonder how this works with the groups? We have also several groups on the server, if I now use your plugin, I would like to exclude single groups.
    It can, of course, also be at the Googel translator that I have not understood your explanation correctly.

greeting

I think I've already done

• Please make a new post when asking something not doing a edit on your old comment oO

For the plugin ATM only server admins wont be moved into a group, but i guess i could also add excluded groups, if the user is in this group they wont level up

Yahgiggle Steam Signature, real name Deon Hamilton :thumbsup: Server @ ip 139.99.136.76:4255 Name (The Federation of territory) Unity :thumbsup:

If at first your code does not work call it version 0.1 with the odd bug :thinking:

My Own Website

31245-logo-png
  • Bump to let users know that the plugin has been updated

now if you use 0 0 as your start and end time that group will be excluded and anyone you add to that group with setgroup wont be removed.

Also i have found a bug with servers using a mysql database, the bug will crash the server after the set amount of connections in your server.properties file setting database_mysql_connections=10 after ten connections the server will crash oO servers that use the sqlite database don't have this problem.

i would say if you use the mysql database then don't use this plugin, once the problems fixed i will let you know.

My Own Website

31245-logo-png
  • That's a pity! That there is a problem with mysql. Hope you find the error

yes that will be just a matter of time lol im still learning java!! last week i did not know it lol so maybe its my code or maybe its the API anyway i have messaged red51 with what i found, and now just waiting for the big guy to respond lol hes a busy boy so may take some time :S

My Own Website

31245-logo-png
  • yes that will be just a matter of time lol im still learning java!! last week i did not know it lol so maybe its my code or maybe its the API anyway i have messaged red51 with what i found, and now just waiting for the big guy to respond lol hes a busy boy so may take some time

Yes this is he. Which would also be great, if there was a plugin with which one could easily create the permission. Have there already times with @ red51 drüber spoken. For Ark, there is something php-based. Sowas would be for your plugin course offer. First create the permissions and then connect to AutoLevel. lol

• Bump to let everyone know that i have updated this plugin

/levelhelp is now /grouphelp
    /listgroup is now /listgroups

The problem with the mysql connections have been fixed so this script now works on any server

also fixed some miner bugs

goto the main post to download the new updated plugin and read any notes

My Own Website

31245-logo-png
  • Bump to let users know that the plugin now has a progress bar see image in the main post to view what it looks like, also i have redone the script to work on a timer this means less processing for the server,

still things i need to do are

add a icon next to the bar
    make an clickable gdi interface where you can add and edit your groups
    make an interface for users to be able to see all groups and there times
    also remove the bar off the screen for admins no point they don't level up and the bar does not work for them anyway
    add a on/off option for all users who may want to turn the bar off

My Own Website

31245-logo-png
  • Bump have updated this plug-in

fixed some small bugs that cause some null errors and made improvements to the listgroups panel

also added new command /closegroups close's the new group panel

The panel makes it far more simple to see your groups and what settings you have set

Also Admins no longer have a bar, there was no point in them having one, they don't level up oO

My Own Website

31245-logo-png
  • you do know the chest stealing glitch works on this plugin? I was just on your server and it works. I am honest and put the stuff I removed from a protected chest back but the fact that I can do it concerns me.

this is autolevels not chestprotection, and on my server im not running chest protection :whistling:

My Own Website

31245-logo-png
  • Thanks for the great plugin Yahgiggles! Installed this today, seems to be working fine, aside a couple minor issues:

(1) One player did not autolevel, had him reglog, then the autolevel took place (waited 5 minutes then had him relog).
    (2) Players who get autoleveled in a session, keep getting spammed with the 'permissions have changed' message (every minute or so). The spam goes away after they relog.
    (3) Ranks set to '0 0' do not lock the player to that rank. If they relog, their rank changes by AutoLevel again even though they were set using setgroup command.
    (#3 in RE: "now if you use 0 0 as your start and end time that group will be excluded and anyone you add to that group with setgroup wont be removed.")

Thanks again!
    Juggs

"The past is history, the future a mystery, but today is a gift, which is why we call it the Present."

Edited 4 times, last by Juggernaut ().

• Not only is there an advert in this when I put it on my server but the message to the Admin is wrong as it says levelhelp for help and not the autolevel routine which is grouphelp that works. FYI :|

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!