How does someone take a clean screenshot?

A big new update is now available, introducing biomes, caves and much more!
Latest hotfix: 0.7.0.3 (2024-02-21)
  • I know of two ways to take a screenshot inside of Rising World. One is with "Command + Shift + 3" (on a Mac), and the other is with whatever key you assign to it in Rising World. But both also display the health, food, water, tools, and what's in your hand. I've seen some screenshots in the forums that show it can be done (unless they've been Photoshopped), so I'm guessing there's a way. How can I take those clean screenshots?

• Thank you for your help. In my Mac's case, I have to use the tilde (~) to access the console, but once in there, typing HUD did indeed toggle the heads-up display on/off for a clean screenshot.

It's funny how while there are good German-to-English translations of many aspects of the game's various guides, I found nothing in the English translations pertaining to turning on/off the HUD. Maybe I just missed it. At least it's here now in the forums for future players. Thanks again.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!