• @Galveston01 I think his problem was that instead of typing "/tp list" he was typing "/tp list " with a space character at the end thus your plugin didn't recognise the command

• So you got it to work? Or should I still send you a reworked version using /tplist instead of /tp list?

Thought you were not going to do that. As I said it appears to be a trailing space that causes the error. It is possible to trap it in code but you are good if you dont want to trap that. We can handle it with training. In the machine world that could be dangerous but here .. go onto something more important.

• Hello.
    How do you create a Config.conf file? I create a file in a notebook and write the name Config.conf. Unfortunately, the plugin does not see this file. :)

• It is in the main plugins/teleport directory. No subdirectory to the main plugin. If you turned it into a .txt file rename it without the .txt after it is loaded into the plugin directory. You cant upload it here as a .conf so i uploaded it as a .txt. Rename to config.conf without .txt in the directory. I use Notepad to edit it as it does not change the ascii text to Rich Text Format (RTF).

• Could you please remove the line player.setListenForKeyInput(false); from where you have it listening for the Esc key to be pressed and close your GUI? (it is in ListGui.class file, disableGui() method, line number 99)

It is causing the clients to stop listening for keys and thus key events for other plugins that are not re-enabling it ( player.setListenForKeyInput(true); ) via a command like yours are not triggered.

PS: if you do not have the time to do it I could do it myself but then I would need your permission to re-publish your plug-in without that line.

• Hi community,
    I just updated the plugin to version v1.3.3.
    A button was added as a secondary option to close the /tp list GUI.
    Furthermore, a config option listenforkeyinputfalse was added as wished by @Minotorious, which, when set to false, prevents the plugin from calling player.setListenForKeyInput(false); after the list GUI was closed, in order to prevent interference with some other plugins.
    Regards,
    Galveston01

• Wird die Liste irgendwo persistiert?

Is the list persisted somewhere?

Grüße :-)

Eventuell ist das auch ein Problem des 4players Server das die Liste jeden Tag nach Server reboot weg ist

• Wird die Liste irgendwo persistiert?

Dieses Plugin speichert seine Teleportpunkte in einer Datei innerhalb des Plugin-Verzeichnisses (und lädt sie nach einem Neustart entsprechend). Also ja, Teleportpunkte bleiben auch nach einem Neustart erhalten ;)

Eventuell ist das auch ein Problem des 4players Server das die Liste jeden Tag nach Server reboot weg ist

Evtl. fehlen irgendwelche Schreibrechte für den Plugin-Ordner? Falls du via FTP den Serverordner einsehen kannst, kannst du ggf. prüfen, ob im Plugin-Ordner (also dort, wo auch die .jar Datei des Plugins liegt) eine ".list" Datei vorhanden ist.

• Dieses Plugin speichert seine Teleportpunkte in einer Datei innerhalb des Plugin-Verzeichnisses (und lädt sie nach einem Neustart entsprechend). Also ja, Teleportpunkte bleiben auch nach einem Neustart erhalten ;)

Evtl. fehlen irgendwelche Schreibrechte für den Plugin-Ordner? Falls du via FTP den Serverordner einsehen kannst, kannst du ggf. prüfen, ob im Plugin-Ordner (also dort, wo auch die .jar Datei des Plugins liegt) eine ".list" Datei vorhanden ist.

Leider sieht man bei denen nur die Dateien die man hochgeladen hat. Demnächst zieh ich meinen eigenen Server im LAN hoch :D

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!