• i cant wait till more cooking is implemented! hoping they will add coffee and tea. it would be awsome to sip on some coffee while watching that beautiful sunrise and sip on some tea watching that beautiful sunset :)
    so many foods and crops im hoping will be added,herbs n spices, wheat for making bread,...........holiday foods would be awsome as well,pheasant and turkey,ham.....

• Likewise. I suggested to Red51 long ago to add in coffee & tea (green tea) in the manner you would hold it in 'Animal Crossing: New Leaf' game by grabbing it & drinking it in sips. I would grow a tea farm to have such a thing possible. That, and if it has various form of effects on the player & npcs to calm, warm, among other things. Even heal sicknesses.

Can't wait for player models & customization update to roll out so we can even get fishing so we can even cook salmon on the BBQ. A renewable food source & meat, something that would by-pass meat from farm animals when you can just eat salmon, various fish, sealife & such. More grills & such would be sweet.

That, and having rice farms to make onigiri, curry, among other things would be sweet. Even sushi. I'm waiting on turkey also, among other things. Being able to have a kitchen going, to cook, to make bread (something Vortac wanted to do in his video), among other awesome things.

Yeah, I guess that's why Red51 insisted we have the Plugin API so we could simply import our desires models so we could wait for what he's releasing. He wanted it out so we could add in various food types, among other things. 'Staticmodels' being one such plugin API I bet Red51 envisioned for us to use.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!