Game world load stuck at 10%

• I have managed to create and play a world and reload it earlier today (bought game today). However, for last couple of hours, when trying to load old world or create / load a world, I only get to 10% loaded and the game just stops doing anything. No errors.

System = Intel i5, 3.3GHz, 64 bit OS - Win 7, 16GB RAM, GeForce GTX570 I have java 64 bit installed product ver = 1.08_25

• I've resolved it myself - could be of use to other users - and for any bug fixers.

I reset my settings to NOT full screen, then loaded a world - worked straight away. Then reset to full screen when I was in that world.

• I tryed this as well to play in window mode but even then it stuck at 10% loading screen.

• I tryed this as well to play in window mode but even then it stuck at 10% loading screen.

Is there an errorlog or hs_err_pid file in your game directory?

Alternatively, when you are in main menu, open console (key ^ or ` or ~) and type "graphics" (without quotation marks), can you tell me the output (name and version)?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!