[Plug-in] Planks 'n Beams with ANY (built-in) texture

• I received this java exception in the server log. Just once so far...
    PLUGIN EXCEPTION (com.vms.PlanksAndBeams, 0.5.0, Maurizio M. Gavioli aka Miwarre) ---->
    java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 215
    at com.vistamaresoft.pnb.Gui.updateResources(Gui.java:377)
    at com.vistamaresoft.pnb.Gui.updateSelected(Gui.java:367)
    at com.vistamaresoft.pnb.Gui.updateImages(Gui.java:358)
    at com.vistamaresoft.pnb.Gui.access$600(Gui.java:27)
    at com.vistamaresoft.pnb.Gui$DlgHandler.onCall(Gui.java:256)
    at com.vistamaresoft.rwgui.GuiModalWindow.onClick(GuiModalWindow.java:145)
    at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor20.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498)
    at pluginapi.PluginEventHandler.triggerEvent(SourceFile:206)
    at G.c.a(SourceFile:2901)
    at G.c.messageReceived(SourceFile:189)
    at de.jiw.network.server.core.ServerTcpChannel.onMessageReceived(ServerTcpChannel.java:97)
    at de.jiw.network.server.core.AbstractServerChannel.dispatchTCP(AbstractServerChannel.java:62)
    at de.jiw.network.server.session.TcpSessionHandler.channelRead0(TcpSessionHandler.java:79)
    at de.jiw.network.server.session.TcpSessionHandler.channelRead0(TcpSessionHandler.java:15)
    at io.netty.channel.SimpleChannelInboundHandler.channelRead(SimpleChannelInboundHandler.java:105)
    at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:362)
    at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:348)
    at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.fireChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:340)
    at io.netty.handler.codec.ByteToMessageDecoder.fireChannelRead(ByteToMessageDecoder.java:310)
    at io.netty.handler.codec.ByteToMessageDecoder.channelRead(ByteToMessageDecoder.java:284)
    at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:362)
    at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:348)
    at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.fireChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:340)
    at io.netty.handler.codec.ByteToMessageDecoder.fireChannelRead(ByteToMessageDecoder.java:310)
    at io.netty.handler.codec.ByteToMessageDecoder.channelRead(ByteToMessageDecoder.java:284)
    at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.access$600(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:38)
    at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext$7.run(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:353)
    at io.netty.util.concurrent.DefaultEventExecutor.run(DefaultEventExecutor.java:66)
    at io.netty.util.concurrent.SingleThreadEventExecutor$5.run(SingleThreadEventExecutor.java:858)
    at io.netty.util.concurrent.DefaultThreadFactory$DefaultRunnableDecorator.run(DefaultThreadFactory.java:138)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)

• As I work under Linux, I use the default archive manager (Engrampa 1.18.3) for my distribution (Linux Mint 18.3).
    Which file cannot be extracted on the server, the PnB ZIP or the RWGui ZIP?

I can also compress it as a .7z, .tar.bz2, .tar.gz file (and a few other types). If your pingperfect.com server is on a Linux machine, .tar.gz is perhaps the most widely used in Linux enviros.

*.tar files is an Unix standard so yes every Unix, Linux, BSD and Haiku should be able to use it

• A new 0.5.1 version of the PnB plug-in is now available.

New:

*) Fixed a bug with last screen of textures.

Details and download in the top of this thread.

Also please note that the source code of this plug-in is now available on github.

@angriff: I tried to upload a .7z version of the file, but the forum does not allow this file type!

• @angriff: here is a .rar file, for you to test on your server.

However, as .rar is NOT open source, I do not plan to use it regularly.

The GOOD NEWS!
    Success! that unloads fine and creates the directories. I could create the directories and move the files manually so it was not a big deal. However, since the goal is universality, I offered the feedback.

I do have a question what is this cost thing? I do not currently, have a fully functional economy plug-in routine running on my server.

The BAD NEWS!
    This is the second time I have tried to use this routine on my server and it is the second time I get a rash of Java Errors. This time it is several pages worth. I am not sure what the issue is. This is a Windows Commercial Server running a standard game package. I have 7 or 8 screenshots of all the errors if you need them.

• The GOOD NEWS!
    Success! that unloads fine and creates the directories. I could create the directories and move the files manually so it was not a big deal. However, since the goal is universality, I offered the feedback.

I do have a question what is this cost thing? I do not currently, have a fully functional economy plug-in routine running on my server.

If you refer to the top window showing in your screen and saying "Cash" and "Bank", it does not come from the PnB plug-in; it should come from something else.

The BAD NEWS!
    This is the second time I have tried to use this routine on my server and it is the second time I get a rash of Java Errors. This time it is several pages worth. I am not sure what the issue is. This is a Windows Commercial Server running a standard game package. I have 7 or 8 screenshots of all the errors if you need them.

Of course the errors are useful (and even necessary) to diagnose the problem. Possibly it would be easier to just share the server log (or the portion of it with the error).

• Since today I don't can craft windows in version "D" ich allways get version "C"

You are right! As RW changed the internal ID of each item since the last PnB version, while updating them, I evidently made a mistake and gave the same ID to the two window types, sorry! :/ Thanks for the report!

It will be corrected in the next release (very soon).

• @Lady_whynot : Gosh! You are right again! This change of all the internal RW ID's has been a pest! (and I am not spending on updating old plug-ins all the time I should spend, as completing the new Area Protection plug-in has top priority right now).

I'll upload an update quite soon (or shall I wait for more bug reports? ;) ).

• @Lady_whynot : Gosh! You are right again! This change of all the internal RW ID's has been a pest! (and I am not spending on updating old plug-ins all the time I should spend, as completing the new Area Protection plug-in has top priority right now).

I'll upload an update quite soon (or shall I wait for more bug reports? ).

Once you have more time maybe rewrite it to use the Item Definitions calling them by item name that way internal ID changes will not bother you so much anymore ;)

I'll upload an update quite soon (or shall I wait for more bug reports? ;) ).

otherwise I think everything fits. I really like this plug-in, I do a lot of work with it, so I just find the inconsistencies. Thank you for your good job. :) <3

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!