Priority for Updates (My Opinion)

• The stuff I would like to see the most after the dungeons update is animal completion. Ownership, breeding, containment, food and water, (sickness?). And of course a improved ai so if I put one in a fence it doesn't just stuff it's nose into a corner. of course, horses too! the game just doesn't feel complete without horses

"If all the world was apple pie, And all the sea were ink. And all the trees were bread and cheese, What would we have to drink?" ?(

• There's one on your list that I really want, yet can't have it until Dungeons releases. Thanks to the Dungeons update struggling to release I'd have ot wait much longer for Player Models & Customization update to release to gain access to those horses. I really do want horses.

Breeding would be awesome as well as I'd also start stockpiling up on meat, BBQ more often, yet may stick with fishing seeing as how that always gained me more food. I'd love to go fishing.

• yes, fishing would be nice. but i'd rather wait till boats are added for it. fishing from a dock just doesn't cut it!

"If all the world was apple pie, And all the sea were ink. And all the trees were bread and cheese, What would we have to drink?" ?(

• That's why I stopped harping about the boat because I want Dungeons to release so we can get to the 'Player models & animations' update quicker. Problem is, Dungeons is a whole can of worms in itself that we're just waiting & waiting.

ANd what zfoxfire said....I gave up on it with horses also being of a higher priority with more land than water right now. Oceans are just giant oval lakes right now. When game is done it'll be a one-world ocean with continents & islands........Can't wait for that.

• Can you imagine all the possibiltiys for boats? I hope we get all different sizes and from different eras. Customizable would be better.

• If it all goes as planned we might see interesting PROPER variety to them. Who knows how it'll go, yet you'll have to repair them, you 'may' see them being tied in with lakes & ocean use only. YOu could make them sail through oceans, yet they'd gain severe damages that you gain the risk of sinking.

Yeah, I can both imagine, yet cannot because of how Rising World has yet to mature further. It's with the trains with how there'll be numerous sorts to them. From steam, diesel, electric, passenger & cargo types.

I'm also wondering if we'll even see cargo trucks of any sort. The cargo vans, box trucks, European styled trucks, as well as American Kenworth W900 type hauler trucks for long distances. Every time I play Euro Truck Sim 2 & American Truck Sim I always imagine putting cargo in them, driving them, and even very slowly making these trucks in a production type manner. It would take high grade resources to make them that each one would be special. Having to personally drive your truck around, put cargo in them (solids & liquids), among others.

Whenever water update gains a proper update horses, trains, and cars shall be the bigger priority. Water update would need a secondary major update to it.

• I completely forgot about fireworks that was supposed to be planned for one of the New Year's festivities. I was reminded of it when I looked at one of my Minecraft videos for when I still played Minecraft.......Wouldn't mind mining up sulfur just to spend it all on fireworks, or a flare gun for the same effect, yet with variety in shell explosions. ||

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!