auto planters,wagons,tracters ect......

• i think adding some kind of auto planter will be soooo helpful in game for planting your crops. you can only plant one seed/seedling at a time and each has a timer so it takes forever to plant a stack of seeds/seedlings,even longer for more than one stack. having some kind of auto planter and maybe harvester, would help so much. you load your seeds/seedlings into the planter and go over were planting and it will auto plant the seeds n such for you. same can be done for harvesting your crops with a harvester. also some kind of wagon were we could place crates would help when harvesting as we could load up the harvested crops in the crates and then take to were we are storing and unload there :} we would benifit greatly from these. thanks

• i think adding some kind of auto planter will be soooo helpful in game for planting your crops. you can only plant one seed/seedling at a time and each has a timer so it takes forever to plant a stack of seeds/seedlings,even longer for more than one stack. having some kind of auto planter and maybe harvester, would help so much. you load your seeds/seedlings into the planter and go over were planting and it will auto plant the seeds n such for you. same can be done for harvesting your crops with a harvester. also some kind of wagon were we could place crates would help when harvesting as we could load up the harvested crops in the crates and then take to were we are storing and unload there :} we would benifit greatly from these. thanks

my planting script plants more then one at once, but i guess because you dont need to add seeds its kind of a cheat oO ill add a opion for non admins to be also able to use it as long as they have the saplings or seeds

Yahgiggle Steam Signature, real name Deon Hamilton :thumbsup: Server @ ip 139.99.136.76:4255 Name (The Federation of territory) Unity :thumbsup:

If at first your code does not work call it version 0.1 with the odd bug :thinking:

My Own Website

31245-logo-png

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!