Couldnt Login to Effendor (my fav server after crashing the game)

• Problem: Could not join Effendor's server after crashing the game.

Troubleshoot Steps Taken:
    1) Verify Integrity of game cache - First try, 1 file failed. After second try, it says all files validated. Tried to log in to Effendor again, nothing happens. Stuck at loading screen.

2) Delete all local files and reinstall the game - Same issue, stuck at loading screen.

Anyone can help me?

• Yes only Effendor.

i suspect that your user info or most likely your inventory blob file in the Effendor database has been corrupted oO you should try and contact the owner and get them to take a look maybe they can fix it for you.

Yahgiggle Steam Signature, real name Deon Hamilton :thumbsup: Server @ ip 139.99.136.76:4255 Name (The Federation of territory) Unity :thumbsup:

If at first your code does not work call it version 0.1 with the odd bug :thinking:

My Own Website

31245-logo-png
  • Ahh! Yes, that's gotta be it. I did that to myself one time in a local game because I was trying to spawn un-implemented items and ended up locked myself out due to an illegal item in my inventory. I wasnt able to get back into my save until I edited the world database and dropped myself from the Player table.

• Ahh! Yes, that's gotta be it. I did that to myself one time in a local game because I was trying to spawn un-implemented items and ended up locked myself out due to an illegal item in my inventory. I wasnt able to get back into my save until I edited the world database and dropped myself from the Player table.

you dont need to drop the user you can just copy anther users inventory blob into another users to fix it, the only problem is your end up losing what you had and end up with the same items as who ever you copied had, but thats a small price to pay to get back on the server.

Yahgiggle Steam Signature, real name Deon Hamilton :thumbsup: Server @ ip 139.99.136.76:4255 Name (The Federation of territory) Unity :thumbsup:

If at first your code does not work call it version 0.1 with the odd bug :thinking:

My Own Website

31245-logo-png
  • you dont need to drop the user you can just copy anther users inventory blob into another users to fix it, the only problem is your end up losing what you had and end up with the same items as who ever you copied had, but thats a small price to pay to get back on the server.

Yeah, i just had the same thought. But its not my server so not my problem. I was just trying to help out on Discord earlier today when the problem came up.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!