Suche Real Time Plugin / Search Real Time Plugin

• Hallo zusammen ;D

Ich suche oder ich möchte ein Plugin haben, das die Reale Zeit simuliert, so das es länger Hell bleibt. Bei Minecraft habe ich schon einige solche Plugins gehabt, sollte eigentlich bei RisingWorld auch funktionieren. Wäre super wenn sich da ein Plugin-Programmierer dieses annehmen würde ;D

--------------------------
    I am looking for or I would like to have a plugin that simulates the real time so that it stays bright longer. At Minecraft I have already had some such plugins, should actually work with RisingWorld also. Would be super if a plugin programmer would assume this;

Have a nice Day ;D

• The game time to real time ratio is a property of the server, which can be customised in the server.properties files ("settings_time_speed=..."). Of course, it applies to all the players, but a "time machine" is bound to do that!

I do not remember the exact meaning of the value to write there, but it is documented along all the other properties somewhere in the forum (look for "settings_time_speed", if nothing else).

• Ich kann mich erinnern, das @red511 vor sehr langer Zeit, wo ich ihm auch danach fragte, das die Zeit in den Einstellungen nicht so umgestellt werden kann. Da würde die Performance von dem Server drunter leiden.

----------------------------
    I can remember the Red51 a long time ago, where I also asked him that the time in the settings can not be changed so. Since the performance of the server would suffer.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!