steam haters

• i'm a big supporter of this game,as many of you are.people who post CRAP LIKE THIS makes my blood boil........ red51 don't let these turds deter you from your work.please.....and here is my response to miss dolt:

collecting stone,wood and dirt isn't collecting resources?.....really? i don't usually get annoyed when people write a damning review on an ALPHA EARLY ACCESS game....but you are wrong,wrong,did i mention wrong? the dev team is three German gentlemen working their asses off too build this game which we all have tons of hours in already,is it buggy?....yeah!.....EARLY ACCESS ALPHA.learn to read.i personally cannot complain about this game.........search rising world on YouTube....guess what you'll find?video after video of positive happy gamers building anything you can think of?.....oh,how is this possible,there's no resource collection.....your a dolt.who cares if you can build things for free?EARLY ACCESS ALPHA god,your a dipshit.good day!

let us set the dolts straight....yes not everyone will like this game,i get that......but still,be constructive.

• You always get a bad biscuit in a box, unfortunately.

All we can do is try and help and focus on fixing, rather than continuous promotion of such a review.

• I'm not promoting the bad review im enlisting a call to action,combat the negative by pointing out the inaccuracies in such reviews.people read one bad review and jump on the thumbs down ban wagon this is ridiculous behavior.

• I'm not promoting the bad review im enlisting a call to action,combat the negative by pointing out the inaccuracies in such reviews.people read one bad review and jump on the thumbs down ban wagon this is ridiculous behavior.

Oh, I wasn't implying you were. :) - Just everyone on Steam constantly discussing it, rather than letting it lie and moving on, and commenting and responding to the good reviews instead.

• Just commented on that persons opinion... opinion because well that is what it is. People seem to get their head stuck.. well you know.. and just can't seem to see the light! Also I see a lot of people complaining about falling through the world. Wish they would do some bug report instead of just whining....

Any negative "review" you guys find... just respond with the link to the planned features. Who wouldn't be excited by that list? Even if only half makes it into the game?

Haste is the enemy of knowledge.

• Thanks for showing your support! :) Unfortunately there are always some negative reviews popping up, which is basically not a problem, but it is a pity that we can't get any useful information from most of these reviews. It would be more helpful if a negative review points out what the game does wrong exactly. Reviews like "game does not start" are not really helpful, they assume the game does never work (but in 99% of all cases it has a reason like wrong java version, outdated drivers etc.). It is a little bit sad that most people don't want any help, since we add everybody who writes a review based only on startproblems to our contact list to solve the issues, but some decline or ignore the request. In those cases it appears to me that these people don't want help.
    And, ofc, it's also sad to see false accusations sometimes (devs are never updating the game, devs are not willing to help, devs just want your money) :rolleyes:

About the particular review you mentioned: We will keep an eye on it for the first time, especially since some comments are disappearing to that review (deleted by the OP of the review).

• Users they write a negative review, is for me a bullshit. The most are not know, what a devs make.

For me is RW a realy goot game, they have potiental and a very good community too ;D They community is very important for this game, they give the development the character.

Sorry, for my bad englisch.

• No need to worry turbo, most people joining games are all here cause many games let them down previously otherwise we be all playing past games we were on
    before being here! Live with glitches and report em to the Devs so they can adjust them! We only find perfect games on X-Boxes, PS3,4, or what ever other platform
    we all have stacked collecting dust in a corner....

I will be and will stay happy until i see Zombies over here...
    Even the crosses all over are too much for this game!
    Keep it simple & clean & we all be fine!

• It is clear to anyone who has played Rising World for more than 5 minutes and has a pulse that the developers are responsive to bugs and forum complaints. Devs - keep up the good work you have started. Players - insert the truth whenever conjecture and outright falsehood are presented as fact in the forums. If we do that in time people will come to purchase and enjoy this game like we have.

• my god.. I wrote a comment to that review and instantly got deleted by this f*ck*** becky wh*re :cursing: so much about "devs attempting censorship" while she deletes every comment that tries to support the devs or the game X/ really makes sense. unfortunately it looks like a breeding place for all kind of haters

I feel sorry for you devs, and for the bf of the OP ||

"I wish I had a dollar for every time I spent a dollar, because then, I'd have all my money back" :P

• my god.. I wrote a comment to that review and instantly got deleted by this f*ck*** becky wh*re :cursing: so much about "devs attempting censorship" while she deletes every comment that tries to support the devs or the game X/ really makes sense. unfortunately it looks like a breeding place for all kind of haters

I feel sorry for you devs, and for the bf of the OP ||

Same, she deleted my comment as well, although I wans't even rude :P
    Anyways, I don't think that you should waste too much energy on those negative reviews, because as you saw, the posters often don't even want to hear criticism.
    Also, most reviews are either positive, or, if they're negative, they are getting many downvotes themselves because they are poorly based on anything relevant :P

• Holy hell.......I need to praise Red and the two others for having insane amounts of patience and sanity. Would have given up already if I was programming, if I even could, with the amount of crap you have to deal with from people being lower in the social ladder. Having to deal with my constant pushing for Rimworld type AI partners (from me), having to deal with trolls and drama-queens on Steam (reviewers + this topic's topic), and now seeing other people getting all offensive saying Red is doing things wrong instead of the laptop the person is using. Wow........People should praise Red & his two buddies more for the amount of patience and crap they have to go through.

It's the same, or similar, amount of crap I'm noticing people blaming the bus drivers in Ottawa, Canada (OC Transpo) when it comes to 'poor service' when it is instead the city's fault for all the spitting and hostilities. Bus drivers are there to earn pay, yet the city wants a red carpet treatment, as does the people on Steam.

http://steamcommunity.com/app/…ons/0/610574106418475765/

Maybe posting the link is inappropriate, we'll see. Still trying to find that fine-line also.

• People should praise Red & his two buddies more for the amount of patience and crap they have to go through.

Patience is only a matter of training http://media1.santabanta.com/full1/Budhism/Lord Buddha/lord-buddha-58a.jpg lel

From that link:

No. there is no problem with my computer, its obvious that the java you use is too powerful for my laptop, hopefully this will be fixed for other peoples computers in the future also

How can Java be too powerful for his computer? :P Guess he means that it requires too much power from the laptop, but there he already mentioned himself, that his computer must be the problem. I can understand him, though, since Java actually needs more power, compared to other environment, I think.
    However, since e.g. Minecraft has the same problem, red can not be blamed for this, maybe he could use a different engine, as I asked before, but I guess that would need too much effort.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!