Everything is red

• It seems that sometimes, but not all the time, when i start to hear rain coming (and thunger too i think), literally everything turns red. I do not know why or how its happening. But this is the second time it has happened. I can't remember what time of day it was in game the first time it happened, but this time (screenshot attached) it was night time.

• this could be similar to how someone is seeing solid blue when underwater.

in the config.properties file in your game folder, there should be a new setting in there for post processing. set it from true to false and try again

I'm not on my gaming computer right now so I can't give you the exact flag name.

• This seems to be caused by the weather effect... If there is an issue loading the rain texture, a red color will be rendered instead. Can't say for sure what causes such a loading issue, I will have to check out what's going on there.
    If you experience the same issue again, please try to enter the command "weather default 1" into your console (open it by pressing ` or ~), does the red color disappear then?

• I am unable to change the weather on the server as I'm not admin. But the post processing=false thing seems to work, although it disables the weather visuals entirely. The sound is still there.

EDIT: I don't know about the weather disabling, because now the weather IS changing. Its just when I joined a server, it was raining. then i exited and changed post processing to false and reentered, still heard what sounded like rain so I just guessed it turned off the visuals. But now, idk. Anyways, I think that did fix it. Mainly because almost every time it rained it would turn red for me. but its not now.

76561198004224157.pngXalzia1.png Click f7a2f1102a1ddf010fe4b97b0266ff15fe810329_full.jpg me for my steam profile

Edited once, last by Xalzia ().

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!