What animals are already in the game? also proof of unlimited creation

• So i Love this game something ive wanted for awhile. The creation freedom is amazing. really amazing! The picture at the bottom shows the creation process is amazing. anyway I wanted to know what animals are already in game ive seen screenshots of bear and moose also fox, is this future or now?

• Currently you only find a pig, cow and goat. An elk is hiding somewhere in the program code, but needed some adjustment. More animals will be added shortly ;)

Btw., cool screenshot! I really like the way you used the images to rebuild your computer :thumbup:

• Nice gaming space! I guess you made that with posters?
    I guess those animals are coming later, since I haven't seen them ingame yet.
    Also:

The currently empty and uninhabited world is like a thorn in our side. For this reason, we will be integrating various animals and monsters into the game. All preparations have been made – it won’t be long now.

( https://www.rising-world.net/en/page/more/features.html )

• oh yeah soon ill have double monitors and even a console on the side :P what you dont see is my big screen in the living room the movie on the tv is playing lets be cops that recently came out lol ill show more of what ive done

• My living room and kitchen, also i do all of these pictures with photoshop so that i can wrap something and it look good and not show borders and such

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!