Rising World Installation

A big new update is now available, introducing biomes, caves and much more!
Latest hotfix: 0.7.0.3 (2024-02-21)
  • Hello,

I have recently purchased and installed Rising World. However, the installation has not gotten past the download of the vertx-client.jar. I have downloaded the game in the Windows version, and the file contains a 'Rising World' option and a '32-bit' option. I have a 64-bit, Windows 7 computer. I have tried everything I can to get it to work including restarting my computer and deleting and re-downloading the game. If I could get help or information for my problem that would be great. I can't wait to play! ^^

Thank you,
    jambuzz06

• No, I didn't get it from steam. I downloaded the game from the website.

• Sorry for my late response! If you have a 64 bit OS, you have the execute the regular "Rising World.exe" (not the 32 bit exe).
    What happens exactly after downloading the "vertx-client.jar"? Does the launcher just close? Or do you get an error message?

• Here's what I did.
    I re-downloaded the file and a folder popped up. I extracted the items, and then the 32-bit rising world and rising world options come up. I click on the rising world option, and then the Rising World Loader pops up. As it loads, more items appear along with the 32-bit rising world and rising world options including "lib", "data", and "loader". It stops loading at "Finished downloading vertx-client.jar (25.6 kB) in 0:0:0". From there, (I might not be doing the right procedure at this point) I search for the "vertx-client" in my computer. I find it and click on it, but a Java Virtual Machine Launcher comes up reading "A Java Exception has occurred."
    That is where I got and where I am stuck.

• Actually, the Java version I was running was too old. I updated and can run the game now, thanks! :D

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!