Java error with Portals script

• Hello all Iv started to get this error with the portals script " java.net.SocketException:Connection reset" I'm sure this as just started to happen with the new build of rising World 0.8.0.3, but the strange thing is if I go into a single player world everything is fine but if I exit the game after the java error my actual computer connection is off for about 15-30 minutes???.
    Ive tried running without my firewall/antivirus on to make sure this is not causing the problem but still getting the same java error.

• Hello all Iv started to get this error with the portals script " java.net.SocketException:Connection reset" I'm sure this as just started to happen with the new build of rising World 0.8.0.3, but the strange thing is if I go into a single player world everything is fine but if I exit the game after the java error my actual computer connection is off for about 15-30 minutes???.
    Ive tried running without my firewall/antivirus on to make sure this is not causing the problem but still getting the same java error.

the old lua api is no longer supported, i think there is a new portal script in the new API area maybe have a look there and install that one, your going to have to at some point anyway as lua is getting fully removed

Yahgiggle Steam Signature, real name Deon Hamilton :thumbsup: Server @ ip 139.99.136.76:4255 Name (The Federation of territory) Unity :thumbsup:

If at first your code does not work call it version 0.1 with the odd bug :thinking:

My Own Website

31245-logo-png
  • the old lua api is no longer supported, i think there is a new portal script in the new API area maybe have a look there and install that one, your going to have to at some point anyway as lua is getting fully removed

It would be nice to have an official wiki where we have the most uptodate information so new server admins can check for new plugins/information about them and information about the RW server properties and options/items all at one place.

right now it's getting difficult to search for info on what's what, where to get it and if what we found it is still uptodate/relevant to the present version.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!