Old style gasoline pump

• A gas pump made for my abandoned gas station. Decals sadly are not included with blueprints, but I might upload some to go with the pumps to imgur. Only the pump is included so far, but I will likely include the whole site once it's finished as a blueprint. Please note, I am using a custom texture on the hose which is replacing one of the blank textures, hopefully it will still show as black.

pump_1485958169.blueprint

• These are amazing creations! Have you modded the game at all to be able to manipulate pieces so finely to create these curves and tiny pieces? I've been trying to see what I can learn to create and can't seem to replicate such beautiful results

• A gas pump made for my abandoned gas station. Decals sadly are not included with blueprints, but I might upload some to go with the pumps to imgur. Only the pump is included so far, but I will likely include the whole site once it's finished as a blueprint. Please note, I am using a custom texture on the hose which is replacing one of the blank textures, hopefully it will still show as black.

pump_1485958169.blueprint

Wait, what? "decals are not included in blueprints"? Really? So if I put posters all over my manor house and then blue print it, the house will transfer over, but none of the decorations will?
    Yikes! If that's the case, then that does completely change my plans of how and when I was going to move it to a new world. :?:

And I love your lamp post! I may be "borrowing" that one. <3

• These are amazing creations! Have you modded the game at all to be able to manipulate pieces so finely to create these curves and tiny pieces? I've been trying to see what I can learn to create and can't seem to replicate such beautiful results

For curves I spin out beams at their thinnest setting from the centre of where I need the curve so as the beams are aligned with the inner edge of the wall in a circle. Then it's a case of blueprinting the curves and then twisting them around to create other shapes. It's a good idea to have a circle template blueprinted using 5 and 10 degree increments. Then you can slap down a template where you need it and snap additional beams into place so as to get the correct radius (for huge curves you may need to go as small as 1 degree). I use no mods other than a few custom textures I knocked up in Photoshop although I play in creative mode. There are a couple of tutorial videos explaining how to make curves. If I get time over the next couple of days I will put one together myself to show how I make spheres, swirls and arches. Console commands are essential however, so as to set how fine you want rotation/movement.

Wait, what? "decals are not included in blueprints"? Really? So if I put posters all over my manor house and then blue print it, the house will transfer over, but none of the decorations will?Yikes! If that's the case, then that does completely change my plans of how and when I was going to move it to a new world. :?:

And I love your lamp post! I may be "borrowing" that one. <3

Sadly not, blueprints only copy blocks, beams/planks/logs/triangles and items such as doors/lamps/furniture. I hope one day the ability to include pictures into blueprints will be allowed. Feel free to use the lamppost as often as you like :)
    pumps.zip - decals for gas pumps

• red51

Added the Label Java Version

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!