Video Making Software

• ALright, I'm highly frustrated I can't make videos as I used to. I used to go with your typical 'WIndows Movie Maker' stuff from XP era until I used a cracked Sony Vegas. Really not touching that lately that I tried redownloading Windows Movie Maker on my Windows 10 that it's tantruming harshly when I use OBS to piece together. The Rising WOrlds I painstakingly made & rendered (and probably appearing like crap) was using various ways & formats of .mp4, .avi, WMM, as well as 'OpenShot video maker'. It's just not fairing well for me that I stopped making videos because I can't render the damn videos.

I just want a legit free Windows Movie maker that doesn't require me to sign up for something I believe is a scam on Windows 10. I was able to use it for free until my SSD Patriot crashed, yet now it magically & suddenly wants me to sign up so I can render stupid quality videos. I can't even release my dungeons update belated video because of the issues I keep stumbling across. That, and it also assumes that my files are missing, EVEN THOUGH THEY ARE IN THE FOLDER. It's insanely frustrating. :cursing:

Just a simple & 100% legit free Windows Movie Maker would do. I want to make more Rising WOrld videos again......

• Welcome to the world of subscription service!!! X( Where Microsoft will give you an OS and you buy/subscribe to "other" apps. Thank goodness for open source program!!! 8o They seen this coming along time ago and started to work on programs that is necessary for computer but Microsoft wants you to pay for. I have several open source programs I use with no problems.

DEATH AND DESTRUCTION PVP
    192.154.229.151:4255

• None of those worked properly, yet I must thank August 2017 version of Joni for recommending Kdenlive. Currently testing it out to see if I can go back to making videos again without issue, yet I've noticed other weird errors popping up on the side that it's concerning. My explorer window to my external froze up and Steam client won't boot up.

Making a new video to get back into the grove of things while also aiming for those 10 min video sweet spots. :D

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!