Changelog 2017-02-13: Grinder, Tanning rack and more

• (change gender, haircut, hair color, skin color etc)

You know, It's very boring game right now. I want to play in real survive mode like "The Long Dark". I want to fear wolfs in the night, dying of thirst and hunger. To be sick, suffer and suffer. Change the appearance of the character? HA! It's so boring!

• You know, It's very boring game right now. I want to play in real survive mode like "The Long Dark". I want to fear wolfs in the night, dying of thirst and hunger. To be sick, suffer and suffer. Change the appearance of the character? HA! It's so boring!

8|

Well, it's a shame making games takes time and effort that you can't have everything in one go. It be sweet if we did, and could, yet Red51 is just one guy that we have to wait. Boring? Maybe a little bit, yet not in that tone. It's missing a lot of stuff, yet boring? Nah.

---------

Nice. Loving the mentions of skinning animals and for food. That's something to look forward, if animals could also populate chunks in the backgrounds on their own without farming and such. I wonder if it's even possible to have the animals repopulate when you clear out an area, or the animals clearing one another out that some re-population would occur.

Also, from what was mentioned I guess we'll have a fun time with the new update sometimes next week. That is if it releases.

I want to know if I should go onto Hongfire forums to rally people to try and make some basic anime mods & such, or if it'll have to frustratingly wait till later. That hype, and that awesomeness that Rising World brought with it. That common sense that's making me this way in curiousity and hype. :thumbsup:

Also, I hope we can rest in beds (not sleep, yet sleeping also) to heal the player health. Maybe have bandages also heal up people's health, or have another item focus on health healing.

• You know, It's very boring game right now. I want to play in real survive mode like "The Long Dark". I want to fear wolfs in the night, dying of thirst and hunger. To be sick, suffer and suffer. Change the appearance of the character? HA! It's so boring!

I also want threats, but no, DEFINITELY the game is not boring. If it was, I would not play daily.

• Hmm, I guess we could use a thread for the new update... But I'm sure Red already has plenty to do right now lol

"If all the world was apple pie, And all the sea were ink. And all the trees were bread and cheese, What would we have to drink?" ?(

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!