Fix camp fire "bug"

• The campfire is really loud. Also I think most of us use the campfire in houses for fireplaces and cooking fires. The problem is the noise and the firelight bleeds through the walls-- a lot.

I have a fire in a basement of a really large build, I can hear it on the third floor, and the light glows through to the first floor. If the glow could be fixed to not bleed through walls at all, that would be great. (Like torches. I don't think they bleed through walls.)

If the noise can be lessened or controlled in settings (without turning all sound effect off) that would help too.

I have tried to place a grill over torches for cooking but that doesn't seem to work.

• all lights bleed through walls atm. That is sometimes annoying but also sometimes wanted too. For instance if I want to have a medieval setting but like a blue light effect at some point I can stick a blue light inside the wall to achieve it while the light itself remains unseen. On most other occasions lights through walls are just a nuisance.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!