Can't login into certain server.

• Hey there. For some reason i can't login into my favourite server. I can join other servers with no problem but when i try to login the server i usually play, it stucks at loading screen. What might be the reason of this problem? Thank you.

• Hey there. For some reason i can't login into my favourite server. I can join other servers with no problem but when i try to login the server i usually play, it stucks at loading screen. What might be the reason of this problem? Thank you.

When does it get stuck exactly? Can you maybe post the server IP here?

• I cant get in either. When I first try to get in the game, at the blue JW screen, it says its "waiting for a response from steam". ?( Then after a few attempts it will open the game. Then it will only let me into single servers. If I attempt to go into our multi player server (Landmark Orphans) or any other multiplayer, it kicks me from the server saying " no authentication possible". ;( I hope that helps. I miss my game :)

• Wow you are really fast!!!! Maybe since I got your wonderful attention I could ask you about one of our fellow players Keroya. He died and logged out of the game, and cant get back into our server or the game now. we tried kicking him, restarting everything, reinstalling the game, teleporting his dead body...everything we could think of. Is there a way you could reset his character or something?

• That will let him start over with no problems?

This deletes his playerdata, i.e. he will be considered as a new player when he joins the server again ;) If his issue is related to corrupted player data, this will most likely solve this issue (however, if he still can't join the server, it's probably an issue on his side).

And I do this from my computer correct?

Yes, but it requires admin permissions to enter this command. Just enter the command into console (which can be opened by pressing ` or ~)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!