Concept needs a more distinguishable title.

• I've seen this game on the JGO forums on march and I've since watched this amazing looking game take shape, but I've heard from my friends that this game is hard to look up. I've tested this and I find that it is pretty hard to find this game without either a link or searching concept-game with the dash, especially on YouTube, a sea of results like concept art, proof of concepts, concept cars, even "Concept Games" and many others tend to overshadow this game. I was thinking it might be a good idea to make the title more distinguishable for searches later on if possible.

• Thank a lot for the kind words and the hint about the name :) The name is indeed misleading, and hard to find via google or youtube. We already discussed that matter, and I think it's inevitable to change the name. We'll do it the next time, perhaps we first start a public vote to discuss a few possible names.

We are also planning to release a demo version (many people at JGO asked for it), at the same time we're going to revive the thread at JGO, and a new, polished and distinguishable name would be very helpful for that ;)

• yup, changing the name of the game would be wise. "Concept" is just a universal word, not suitable for such a specific thing (don't get me wrong, Concept is not a bad idea as a name, but the problem FormulaGX mentioned is disadvantageous) ;)

"I wish I had a dollar for every time I spent a dollar, because then, I'd have all my money back" :P

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!