Survival

• Hi all, As much as i love this game i do feel the survival aspect is too easy, i understand it being alpha, but i am a fairly newish player to Rising world bought game few months ago But i have sooo many food wich ive picked and farmed i dont think ill ever starve !! Also plenty of water to drink !! So i feel the survival aspect does not have relevance.... As for a Building game spot on .. I would like to see in the future food harder to find/farm ect as in crop dieseses or even a few caterpillars who nibble away.. Just a suggestion for future as at the moment i feel game is too easy to survive ...

• Survival has always been the weak element of this game. Fortunately that has improved somewhat over the previous couple of updates but should be getting much better with the next few updates: new player models with clothing and armor options (offering protection and warmth) to craft after all that extra iron and mithril and leather we've been collecting, humanoid "monsters" and human enemies (as well as traders to help) will be possible with the new player models, primitive tools (built with loose sticks and stones scattered on the ground), replacement tools and weapons (with different material options for heads which presumably add strength and durability values), new weapons such as bow and arrow and some gun types, and boats and fishing rods.

When NPC logic improves, I'm hoping to see animals eat food resources so we have competition. Then when animal breeding becomes a thing then maybe we can domesticate but also possibly worry about overhunting animal herds or complete with other predators for animal food sources. Just give it time..

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!