Two issues with pnb snapping

• I have found two issues with pnb snapping. The first has only been happening since the last update.(the real update, not the hotfixes) It happens when placing pnbs, on a non-pnb surface, with snapping activated. So I have a angled beam in my hand, and it passes over a placed vertical beam, and snaps beside the placed beam and I keep moving without placing. The beam is then vertical, or in whatever position the placed beam is in, not back to the angled position it was originally in. I hope ya'll get the context lol, it was more than a little difficult to explain.

The second problem I have noticed for a long time, and isn't as annoying. When placing a pnb, with snapping enabled, it doesn't work right if there is a free-standing object (window, torch, sign) directly behind the place I want to put this beam. The beam doesn't snap, it just slides around like snapping is disabled until I am not pointing at the offending object behind the intended area. Please note that the object is usually about 6 blocks away from the area I want to place the beam.

This is on the Mac version, if other players are having this problem, please comment!

"If all the world was apple pie, And all the sea were ink. And all the trees were bread and cheese, What would we have to drink?" ?(

• [Bugfix] Rotation of construction elements will be no longer overridden
    This fixed one of the problems, thanks! However, another problem has popped up. If I place a row of planks, using drag-left-click, snapping another plank on the side of the last plank doesn't work right. It places the plank in the middle of the row of planks. This is a huge blow to making shingle roofs bc after laying the row of shingles, I always need to place a narrower plank on the end to finish the row, and snapping is crucial to that. I haven't tried this since the hotfix today, so this might have been fixed. I have found a way around this problem that kinda works. I hate to ask, but when in the timeline of planned content will the reworked construction system be available? ;)

"If all the world was apple pie, And all the sea were ink. And all the trees were bread and cheese, What would we have to drink?" ?(

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!