[Plugin] TimeSpeedChanger V1.3

• It has been reported to me that at night time when I am asleep my server is not running the time settings that I have set. I have not seen this until tonight when I checked my rcon tool for time passing on the server after a restart and it remained the same until I or an admin signs into the server and then the proper time settings take hold. This is not good when I restart my server every 6 hrs. There is atleast 1 time period that I always miss besides I don't think you mean for this to operate this way.

Basically what I am saying is that this is requiring an admin to sign in every time the server is restarted before the time modifications take hold.

yep I just went back and restarted the server and set the time for 2200 hrs and the elapse of time remained the same until I logged in as an admin and then the time changed to what it was supposed to be and remained working until the next server restart.

• Hi @sharkbitefischer!

The issue you have found is related to an old behaviour in the initial release version - before the plugin was server compatible!
    Unfortunately, an administrator must log in to run the time settings after a restart.

I will fix it as soon as possible. At the moment I have little time, but over Easter perhaps!

• thank you for doing this and I will start testing as soon as possible.

After testing this out , all seems to be in order. Admin no longer need to sign in to start the time changes :)

IT IS FIXED!!!

also the new command for changing time works good :)

Also my people on my server have been enjoying your plugin tremendously as so have I.

Question. is the real time clock on the top of the screen meant to be only seen by admin? It would be nice if it could be set for all players to see :) It would give us all a common time frame to schedule activities by.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!