Animals escape when game minimizes

• I have built a zoo and the wily little guys loved to sneak out of their cages. Thanks to the fixes they now recognize their fencing great and stay put unless you minimize the game when you are near the zoo. Every animal caged in your immediate area will either be running down the street, in another cage or just vanish. It doesn't matter if you alt tab out or hit the window key. You came back in and all of a sudden it's a scene from 12 Monkeys and animals are running crazy all over town. =O:D Is this just our server or a common issue?

• Hmm... so this happened in Multiplayer? Actually animals are sometimes able to escape from their cages, although I wasn't aware it might be related to people tabbing out of the game. I will check out what's going on there ;)

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

• :)
    • ;)
    • :(
    • :P
    • ^^
    • :D
    • :verysad:
    • ;(
    • X(
    • :*
    • :|
    • :crazy:
    • :lol:
    • :dizzy:
    • =O
    • <X
    • ||
    • :thinking:
    • :wacko:
    • :/
    • 8)
    • :wat:
    • :huh:
    • :silenced:
    • :wow:
    • 8|
    • :angry:
    • :thumbdown:
    • :thumbup:
    • :sleeping:
    • :hushed:
    • :nerd:
    • :saint:
    • :drooling:
    • :love:
    • :monocle:
    • :poo:
    • :party:
    • :drunk:
    • <3
    • :!:
    • :?:
    The maximum number of attachments: 10
    Maximum File Size: 1 MB
    Allowed extensions: 7z, asset, avi, bmp, dds, gif, jpeg, jpg, json, log, lua, mp3, mp4, ogg, pdf, permissions, png, properties, rar, txt, unitypackage, xml, zip

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!