plates, silverware, glasses.

• If you have screenshots from other games, and images from the real world, sure. Do whatever you want to do, even the things I 'hate'. It's your game so do enjoy it 8)
    You'll however have to get cotton to turn to cloth (loom) put into the paper press, press it, bucket it, press it, grab it, then turn it into posters. You can make a good few stacks of paper within an hour.

Thank you! :)

• I've been playing since Jan. I love the game also. There are very good tutorials on wood building on YouTube.
    But, if you hold a plank in your hand, and hit the F1 key it will bring up a menu to show you how to build. Its a good start.

If underground (and no part of sky showing overhead), press the F2 key several times, it will teleport you back on top of ground. This works on multiplayer I'm on. If on a single player you have full admin. rights and can use F2 to fly.

We can fake the plates by using the posters. Take an image of a table setting with plates, silverware etc. Place in a folder in the game files, name it so you know what it is "pgn images' etc. Use ONLY pgn images as they leave no background. When in game put a poster on your hot keys (numbers 1-5) and scroll thru to find your folder, select the image and place it in game. Makes good rugs on the floor, and pictures on the wall also.

• I've been playing since Jan. I love the game also. There are very good tutorials on wood building on YouTube.But, if you hold a plank in your hand, and hit the F1 key it will bring up a menu to show you how to build. Its a good start.

If underground (and no part of sky showing overhead), press the F2 key several times, it will teleport you back on top of ground. This works on multiplayer I'm on. If on a single player you have full admin. rights and can use F2 to fly.

We can fake the plates by using the posters. Take an image of a table setting with plates, silverware etc. Place in a folder in the game files, name it so you know what it is "pgn images' etc. Use ONLY pgn images as they leave no background. When in game put a poster on your hot keys (numbers 1-5) and scroll thru to find your folder, select the image and place it in game. Makes good rugs on the floor, and pictures on the wall also.

is there a way to set up teleports to go everywhere on the map? I'd love to be able to instant travel back to my home base to empty my inventory.

ETA. I have the wood figured out. Here is a picture of my home base.

• is there a way to set up teleports to go everywhere on the map?

yes use either the gps plugin, or the portals script ;) (I wouldn't recommend the teleport plugin the creator probably mixed up the xyz coordinates because it doesn't work correctly)

• To add my recent findings on the gold issue, I just found gold at level -150 on the ArcticuValley server. I used that gold to make an ore detector, re-traced my steps and found more at level -130.

Just empirical data. Add it to your trivial notes library. ;)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!