New Blocks-Constructs

• Some other blocks-constructs that would be nice... These may have been mentioned but thought I'd bump the subject for @red51...

The first block type is one that I think is very much needed. An "Inverse Ramp Half Corner". Basically the Inverse of the existing "Ramp Half Corner". Not sure what the best name would be, but the shape that would fill the hole shown here:

This block would allow for finishing off roofs meeting at 45 degrees properly.

The second one may also have been mentioned but.... Adding the "Triangular Planks" that are available in the "Planks and Beams" plugin to the sawbench, but also add one that is a right triangle as well as the isosceles triangle to be able to fill areas like the one below:

Lastly.... A "Two Tone Block" Basically, a block that can have two different textures on each half (ramp). Another way to be able to fill the same area as above.

The First one here would definitely be the one most helpful!

• Lastly.... A "Two Tone Block" Basically, a block that can have two different textures on each half (ramp). Another way to be able to fill the same area as above.

The best option I have seen as a solution for this is the ability to paint individual surfaces of a block in different "textures". As 7DaystoDie has done with a recent update. I am very hopeful in seeing the changes requested in this post made possible. Not having these 3 options limit me from being able to build a lot of very advanced "patterns" that I like to use in my builds. PLEASE@developers. lol

• Honestly, rather than creating blocks of two tone ramps for every texture, it may just be a better idea to just allow the ramps to stack up into a square.

If I respond in German, sorry for bad grammar. I don't speak German, but I do speak Google Translate. The community seems too nice to stay away!

----

Wenn ich auf Deutsch antworte, entschuldige ich für jede schlechte Grammatik. Ich spreche kein Deutsch, aber ich spreche Google Translate. Die Gemeinde scheint zu schön, nicht zu bleiben!

• the triangle planks can be manually sized to any triangle dimension :thumbsup:
    roofing pyrimed style roofs now became cake work and a list of resizing commands ^^

hole cutter tool for...
    speaking of cutting, make a plank/beam/rod hole cutter tool,
    so say i have a wall with a door and window i can make a plank to fit the size of the whole wall then use the hole cutter tool to cut out the window and door instead of piecing in around it

Artisan's Realm - Active Projects: Project leader for Artisans's Realm Academy group build for live in game school classes on advanced PnB construction methods :thumbsup: , modern pyramid house, fully detailed modern workshop, my own house at Jingle Bell Jam, Roman coliseum half scale, the human manikin parts factory :thumbup:

Completed Projects: Decorative Wire Topped Domes at Jingle Bell Jam xmas group build, sorry no blueprinting permitted :D

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!