Password reset mail never arrives

• I created an account and thought I stored the password in my password manager. But I didn't. So I need to recover my password. I requested a password reset on the homepage but the mail never arrives.

The thing is that the account activation mail was delivered in my spam folder (probably because reverse dns ptr is not set or there's no spf record), but this password reset mail is not even delivered there.

• Sorry for my late response. We had some server issues a few days ago, but that should be solved now. Please check out if you receive the mail now. If this still does not work, please send us an email to support@jiw-games.net and tell us your username and your email address ;)

• Red I have been having problems with keeping my account password recognized, since I added my second account here.
    As first acct., Graysilk, I had no problems logging in. Then I added my second account and posted.
    When I went back in with Graysilk, I logged into the main page. no problems, my name was up in the upper corner of site.
    Then I clicked into the forums and was told I had to login again. I did that.
    And I was told the password was wrong. I keep a file of passwords, it wasn't wrong. BUT, I signed off totally. Reentered site.
    And went thru the same thing: main site login okay, go to forums told to re log and then pw not recognized.
    So I applied for a new password. Got it. Posted a couple posts. Got out.
    Next time I logged in, the same exact thing happened. From main window, to Forums, to re-log, to pw not recognized.
    And again. About 3 times.

One time I asked you (using my second acct.) if you could maybe delete all of the other accounts and let me start again. You did not, but you did set the password I think so I could access my acct.
    That one worked one time, and then repeated the 're-log, p/w not recognized thing.

I logged in today and went thru the same routine. I added a number to my name as you can see, :) and used my last email address. If this does not work and stay working I have no more emails I can use. And I will have to give up. I don't want that to happen. You are my only source of RW happenings and updates. I do not use Steam, nor will I.

I have an Alien/liquid cooled pc with GForce 970 gtx, i7, win 10. As said, I don't use Steam. I bought right from RW. I've checked my settings, my net blocker, ect. I've no idea how or why that would affect my log in problem here. But heck, why not? Can't think of any thing else.

(I have been setting up game sites since 1999, so you are not the first :) , so I don't think its entirely my fault but...it could be.)
    I will come here looking for reply tonight provided I can sign in. :(

• When I went back in with Graysilk, I logged into the main page. no problems, my name was up in the upper corner of site.
    Then I clicked into the forums and was told I had to login again. I did that.

Please keep in mind that the homepage and the forums use different accounts. Originally we wanted to merge the accounts, but some people felt uncomfortable with that (they don't wanted to have a forum account automatically while creating an account for the game), that's why your forum account isn't related to your homepage/game account.
    But of course you could set the same password for both accounts ;)

One time I asked you (using my second acct.) if you could maybe delete all of the other accounts and let me start again. You did not, but you did set the password I think so I could access my acct.

Hmm... usually we always remove accounts once requested 8| When did you send the request? Did you send it via email or via PM? Is it a homepage account, or a forum account? If you still want us to delete one of your account, just send us an email to support@jiw-games.net containing your username (please send this mail from the same email address that was used when creating the account).

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!