Main RW authentication server down?

• Hi red51,
    Am looking for info on there being a fix or update to the main RW server which allows us to be authenticated when we play multiplayer. But, am not seeing / finding info for May 15th, 2017. So, I assume it must be an unscheduled event which crash server or is taken offline? Nobody I know of seems to be able to play "online" multiplayer at the moment.

Edit: Was also pointed out it maybe on Steams end for this issue. At any rate, curious if anyone may know when the issue would get handled. Will just keep checking periodically to see if fixed I guess.

• Are you still running into these issues? Actually we had some trouble with our servers the last days (these issues should be fixed now), resulting in minor downtimes (usually up to 5 minutes) sporadically. During these downtimes, the forums/website were unavailable and the hive server no longer responded (causing the game to run in offline mode).
    However, if you were running into these issues the whole day or if you're still unable to play online multiplayer, there must be something else going on =O

• Oh, sorry didn't get back to you. Must need to change my forum settings.. didn't get notification of response. No problems.. it was a temporary issue that day and wasn't down too long.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!