[Plugin] Animal Breed Master - Viehzuchtmeister V0.81.1

• Someone (cant remember the name unfortunately) told me to log out, than when I re-logged to rename the animals before I did anything else. It worked. When it stopped working, I logged out, and back in again: and it worked again. I named my animals using this method.

• Ich hab das Plugin weiter am Laufen und versuche mich in der Plugin erstellung. Bei meinem Test ein World3DText zu erstellen ist mir aufgefallen das, sobald ich über ein Tier drüber gehe verschwindet mein World3DText und der Name des Tieres bleibt dauerhaft.

Wird hier mein Label umgesetzt und geändert?
    Wie machst du das mit dem World3DText?

• Hi!

I cannot reproduce the number flashing (I play singleplayer only - for testing purpose I ran a dedicated server on my local machine).
    For myself I already have a chest full of leather! :D The crossbow works fine like a cattle gun - short and painless!

@sharkbitefischer and @ArcticuKitsu:
    Do you have these issues in singleplayer mode also? Perhaps this is a latency related thing in multiplayer.

Edit:
    Besides your feedback I think I found the culprit responsible for "flashing".
    Working on a solution, a new version is coming soon™

Slogan: "Make Animal Breedmaster Great Again" :D

• New Version: V0.30:

• probably fixed the name tag "flickering" issue on multiplayer
    • duration of pregnancy increased from 84 to 100 minutes realtime
    • increased the bonus time for feeding a pregnant animal significantly!
      (from 100 to 300 seconds!)

Neue Version: V0.30:

• vermutlich das "Flackern" des Namensetiketts beseitigt
    • Trächtigkeitsdauer erhöht von 84 auf 100 Minuten Echtzeit
    • Bonuszeit für das Füttern eines trächtigen Tieres deutlich erhöht!
      (von 100 auf 300 Sekunden!)
  • When the time of pregnancy was at 84 count, you could, supposedly speed it up by feeding the animals while they were pregnant. Not sure if that really worked then. or if it works now.

If the plug-in doesn't work, that is not surprising. as most all plug-ins need to be updated - after updates of the main games.

• Hi!

When the time of pregnancy was at 84 count, you could, supposedly speed it up by feeding the animals while they were pregnant. Not sure if that really worked then. or if it works now.

I don't know if I understand it correctly. Do you want an acceleration in overall after feeding?
    How it now works is when you feed a pregnant animal it will add a fixed amount of percentage per food.
    Can you please try it out and tell me if this is a practical solution for you?

thank you very much will check out the update and let you know what is going on :)

YES! very nice work it is working like it should now from what I can see. Thank you very much from all on Rosalia server!

I appreciate your feedback! Very glad to hear that it finally works now! :thumbsup:

• Guten Abend, liebe @Deirdre!

Leider ist es nicht möglich. Bei einem Screenshot kann man höchstens darauf achten, nicht auf ein Tier zu zielen. Bei einem Video gestaltet sich dies schon schwieriger.

Ich könnte mich evtl. dazu hinreißen lassen, dieses Feature einzubauen. :)
    Je mehr sich dieses Ein- bzw. Ausschalten der Tiernamen wünschen, umso leichter schlägt das Pendel Richtung "Ok, ich mach's!" ^^

• Okay, ich werde dies demnächst einbauen. Man kann die Namen dann über die Chat-Konsole ein- und ausschalten, etwa so:
    /abm label off (bzw. on)

In dem Zuge werde ich auch die "Gesprächigkeit" der Tiere im Chat-Fenster ein-/ausschaltbar machen.
    Macht bestimmt Sinn, oder @Deirdre?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!