[Plugin] Animal Breed Master - Viehzuchtmeister V0.81.1

• This database does not seem to be updating with Bears and Boars captured. However, they are being captured and acting captured in game.

It also puts Kuh in for German players and Cows for English players. What does the program track?

• Erst ein mal Danke für dieses tolle Plugin. Was ich mir wünschen würde wäre es das man die Tiere auch wieder frei lassen könnte. Damit Könnte man den Tauschhandel anregen....

LG
    TESTENDO aka Maurizio

• I can second Angriff's statement on his server and 2 others. I TP back right into the "paddock" area I keep my mounts, with saddles on, and I have not lost any Mount to a "fall-through".

• TP whilst mounted works fine on my server, I DO NOT get dismounted nor see animals falling to hell from doing this. I do however notice more of a performance hit on the server since the mount update (many players traveling far and wide on mounts), and have since upped my ram allocation and replaced one buggy plugin with another that seems to be working much better (old autolevel plugin was hitting my DB HARD .. especially after after autoranks took place (kept hitting DB even after uprank took place). Using Mino's server tools to handle the autoranking and it seems to have taken some of the strain off (no repeated DB hits anymore). Thanks Mino!

"The past is history, the future a mystery, but today is a gift, which is why we call it the Present."

• TP whilst mounted works fine on my server, I DO NOT get dismounted nor see animals falling to hell from doing this. I do however notice more of a performance hit on the server since the mount update (many players traveling far and wide on mounts), and have since upped my ram allocation and replaced one buggy plugin with another that seems to be working much better (old autolevel plugin was hitting my DB HARD .. especially after after autoranks took place (kept hitting DB even after uprank took place). Using Mino's server tools to handle the autoranking and it seems to have taken some of the strain off (no repeated DB hits anymore). Thanks Mino!

Are you considering taking it out? I think it is great right now but if someone is chasing you you can just Jump to a new point and never be seen again. I would think a PVP would not like that capabilities. My PVP is not as mature as Wild Frontiers.

I like the Warp in the Aktivesigns thing .. that requires interaction so you have to dismount which would leave you mount behind.. Maybe a cost for TP while mounted if someone is capable of programming that .. but still from a PVP point it is looking sketchy to me. - prolly should be in that thread instead of this one.

• only admins can TP on our server, otherwise players have portals they can use (thanks to mino). I dont think a PVP server should have /tp home abilities lol, heck no. Even portals is a bit much, but at least they have to travel to that location. ;) PVP/Survival orientated here.

Also, wanted to note, portals work great with horses too!! (if they are large enough lol) 4x6 space/opening/entrance needed, so I need to resize my return portals to main spawning no pvp town (Port Chesterfield) :)

"The past is history, the future a mystery, but today is a gift, which is why we call it the Present."

• only admins can TP on our server, otherwise players have portals they can use (thanks to mino). I dont think a PVP server should have /tp home abilities lol, heck no. Even portals is a bit much, but at least they have to travel to that location. ;) PVP/Survival orientated here.

Also, wanted to note, portals work great with horses too!! (if they are large enough lol) 4x6 space/opening/entrance needed, so I need to resize my return portals to main spawning no pvp town (Port Chesterfield) :)

OK great.. well my server has TP points for tourists.. ala those building servers.. so you can set up in differing areas. I use portals for different things but have not tried it with mounts.. so I am glad it works.. I have some Aktivesigns that people have to pay to TP to special locations but you cant do that at all mounted. I dont have the Home routine.

• I can ride it to my place, but it runs away the moment I dismount. That's why I want to make it follow.

that could be caused by the older version of animal breed master if they would have the newest update it probably wouldn't happen. talk to the server owner and ask them to update there abm to correct this possibly. if it has a wild above it then it is being affected by ABM and that means an old version the newest doesn't do that. Do you have NPC dummys on the server and are they controlled by the animal breed master? If so I know it is an old version of the plugin.

• I can ride it to my place, but it runs away the moment I dismount. That's why I want to make it follow.

Keep the saddle on the horse, if you remove it, your horse is running away. Or after removing try to command
    "locknpc 1".
    I'm not sure if this will be changed with a breed master update, because this behavior is wanted.

• Keep the saddle on the horse, if you remove it, your horse is running away. Or after removing try to command
    "locknpc 1".
    I'm not sure if this will be changed with a breed master update, because this behavior is wanted.

The issue isn't that the saddle is being removed, the saddle is on the horse and it still walks away. It appears that if you do not have the most recent version of ABM installed, the horse (maybe all mounts?) are called "Wild" per the ABM plug-in, and as such they roam away, and in some cases disappear, with the saddle on.

• The issue isn't that the saddle is being removed, the saddle is on the horse and it still walks away. It appears that if you do not have the most recent version of ABM installed, the horse (maybe all mounts?) are called "Wild" per the ABM plug-in, and as such they roam away, and in some cases disappear, with the saddle on.

this is why the ABM was updated in the first place and most all the animals will eventualy be found at coordinats 0 0 0. on my server that happens to be under ground. I found or should I say 1 of my admin found a group of my old pets gathered there myself :) before I updated to the new plugin. That is where all the animals are headed when they walk off.

• The issue isn't that the saddle is being removed, the saddle is on the horse and it still walks away. It appears that if you do not have the most recent version of ABM installed, the horse (maybe all mounts?) are called "Wild" per the ABM plug-in, and as such they roam away, and in some cases disappear, with the saddle on.

I'm playing on the Denver_players public server, so I'd guess they have the most recent version on abm? Also, I haven't been able to figure out how to remove a saddle from a horse... (nm, obviously hold down the F key!)

On my singleplayer server, a horse with a saddle stays put.

• I'm playing on the Denver_players public server, so I'd guess they have the most recent version on abm? Also, I haven't been able to figure out how to remove a saddle from a horse...

I would suggest you check with whom ever runs that server, the server I have seen this on is not running the latest, and this issue appears. It's really quite easy to tell, if you have the floating "Horse IDNumber (Wild)" hovering over the mount, it is likely NOT the latest ABM.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!