[Plugin] Animal Breed Master - Viehzuchtmeister V0.81.1

• Plugin seems to be working well on both my server & my single player. Absolutely love it!! Thanks Machete!! Btw, someone told me about the PnB plugin. Does anyone here know exactly what all it does? I am also looking for plugins to add accessories & different types of furniture. Can anyone recommend any? Thanks to all in advance!

• Ich hätte da mal eine Frage was das Plugin berifft, ich habe schon gelesen das die Aggresiven Tiere Aggresiv bleiben X/ auch wenn man sie zähmt das problem ist auch nur das wenn man sie im
    Käfig hat buggen sie durch die wände,gitter ect. Kann man dagegen irgendetwas tun? Und ist vlt schon in Planung das die Gezähmten Tiere dann Friedlich werden was Aggresive Tiere betrifft.

• ""Absolutely love it !! Thanks Machete !! Does anyone know about the PnB plugin? Does anyone know about it? Add accessories & different types of furniture. Can anyone recommend any? Thanks to all in advance! ""

@MandyCMoore personally, the PnB (Planks and Beams) plugin is a must have. It allows you to type / pnb in chat to bring up a GUI, to build and apply any in game texture to beams, planks, logs, triangles and window frames without needing to use a workbench (as long as you have the needed resources in your inventory (some objects require wood, stone, iron depending on the texture ID you select for the object you make with PnB).

"The past is history, the future a mystery, but today is a gift, which is why we call it the Present."

• Ich hätte da mal eine Frage was das Plugin berifft, ich habe schon gelesen das die Aggresiven Tiere Aggresiv bleiben X/ auch wenn man sie zähmt das problem ist auch nur das wenn man sie im
    Käfig hat buggen sie durch die wände,gitter ect. Kann man dagegen irgendetwas tun? Und ist vlt schon in Planung das die Gezähmten Tiere dann Friedlich werden was Aggresive Tiere betrifft.

Ich weiß ehrlich gesagt nicht, ob Tiere, die sich im eigenen Besitz finden, überhaupt noch angreifen.
    Ich habe jedes meiner Tiere unsterblich (mit einem Goldstab) gemacht und an einer festen Stelle verankert (mit einem Stock). Durch die Verankerung ist es nicht möglich, dass die Tiere Schaden anrichten. Falls man die Tiere nicht verankern möchte, können sie durch das unsterblich machen der Tiere, keine anderen Tiere Schaden zufügen. Falls man sich selbst im creative mode befindet, kann man selbst ebenfalls keinen Schaden erleiden.

• @Bengto the proper syntax is: /abm showlabels on /abm showlabels off
    I confirmed it works. there doesn't appear to be any help file with this command, so it gives no acknowledgement or useage info

"The past is history, the future a mystery, but today is a gift, which is why we call it the Present."

• @Bengto the proper syntax is: /abm showlabels on /abm showlabels off
    I confirmed it works. there doesn't appear to be any help file with this command, so it gives no acknowledgement or useage info

Thats what I have been doing.

I am on my server and did /abm showlabels on but it says "unkown command"...

• Habe das Plugin installiert funktioniert auch gut soweit nur das mit dem Namen geben der Tiere funktioniert nicht. Habe Papier in der hand drücke F gebe Namen ein drücke Enter und nichts passiert...

Hoffe auf ne Lösung...

• This is weird...

I was taming one cow to make them breed. and when that one become mine it said in someones others chat the same...

• Hoping you guys can help me out. This plugin is my favorite, & I installed it on my community server. Worked fine for a while, but now it has suddenly stopped. The text still appears above the animals, but none of them respond to feeding. Any tips? Really want to get this fixed & share it with the newcomers to my server. Thanks in advance!

• Hoping you guys can help me out. This plugin is my favorite, & I installed it on my community server. Worked fine for a while, but now it has suddenly stopped. The text still appears above the animals, but none of them respond to feeding. Any tips? Really want to get this fixed & share it with the newcomers to my server. Thanks in advance!

Hi, guys! Thought I would try one more time to see if any of you had any advice for me. I have uninstalled Animal Breedmaster & reinstalled, double checked all the files, etc... Unfortunately, still no luck. :( I would be extremely grateful for any guidance any of you could offer. Thanks so much!

• Животное небрежно кормить даже спереди, сзади, внизу, сверху. Мой плагин работает на 100%.

Без животных, так как человек питается также спереди, сзади, внизу, сверху. Мой плагин работает на 100%. А не сервер случайно на MySQL?
    (Гугл перевод)

• Животное небрежно кормить даже спереди, сзади, внизу, сверху. Мой плагин работает на 100%.

Без животных, так как человек питается также спереди, сзади, внизу, сверху. Мой плагин работает на 100%. А не сервер случайно на MySQL?
    (Гугл перевод)

I am so sorry, I don't understand. I do apologize.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!