inventory bug (item full)

• Hmm....I had this (or something similar) for a long while that I wanted to suggest this, yet didn't feel it was that of an issue. Thanks, Zork. Just have an inventory full of stone, try and convert it to any stone block for it to tell you it can't convert it.

Another one I had today/tonight was one where I kept digging stone, yet it simply allowed me to dig & dig that it didn't register my inventory was full. Not sure why, just that it allowed me to gather stone even when full.

• If you miss the initial message, the stones will just quietly accumulate on the ground indefinitely. Are you sure that's not what was happening, Arctic? It's a relatively new behavior.

What I like about it is that the drops are not lost. You have plenty of time to get to a storage container, unload, and return to pick up the abandoned drops.

• Yeah I have had this issue the whole time I have played, not sure why I didn't report it... you cannot craft anything unless you have a empty slot before crafting, doesn't matter if you are turning a full stack of stone into blocks, or even if the crafted item could simply add itself to a existing stack.

"If all the world was apple pie, And all the sea were ink. And all the trees were bread and cheese, What would we have to drink?" ?(

• If you miss the initial message, the stones will just quietly accumulate on the ground indefinitely. Are you sure that's not what was happening, Arctic? It's a relatively new behavior.

What I like about it is that the drops are not lost. You have plenty of time to get to a storage container, unload, and return to pick up the abandoned drops.

I guess I forgot to look down, but it just wouldn't notify me my inventory was full. I even checked, scanned the quantity as to what was happening. It's the whole issue of it not notifying me. I should have looked down.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!