A few more patterns not lining up

• And in the same video, an issue snapping scaffolding together. Floating scaffolding aside, it seems like scaffolding cannot rotate while snapped and if rotated freely, the rotation is lost when snapped. Seems like the only solution is to place a new scaffold next to the small one so it's close enough to walk across.

Incidentally I replicated this in a creative world and took a few screenshots but was unable to upload anything from C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\RisingWorld\Screenshots ...
    I've noticed this happening a few times lately on this forum. One of the files is "RisingWorld 2017-06-04 01-54-02-165.jpg". When trying to attach, the file appears to be uploaded then "An unknown error occurred during the upload" shows up in red. The file is 1.28 mb in size

• It looks like on the scaffolding, that the wood grain on the next scaffolding piece has to go the same direction as the placed scaffolding piece. I watched the video and it looked like if you had done the smaller scaffolding along the whole wall and when you started the next wall the larger piece would have fit all along that wall. So the wood grain needs to go the same way for the pieces to fit together the right way.

I hope you understand what I'm saying about the wood grain.

• Has anyone had any problems lining up the 2x4 grating - not the doors - this grating can't be opened. I use it for the animal cages.

I noticed that it was not setting down evenly on my stone block floor.
    Some of the grate sections vertical bars set evenly on the stone. But some of the grates sank down into the stone up to the first horizontal bar.
    I noticed this along the top when I tried to set the second layer of section along the top.

This happened close to the border of my stone/grass base.

Picking them up and replacing them usually fixed the problem.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!