Dungeons loot (basic stuff is good stuff)

• An idea I had this morning, when I work on a big tower. Building in RW take some times and lot's of materials. So when I have build idea in mind, I don't take too much time in exploring, because "I will waste building time". Some times ago, we discuss about loots in dungeons chest, and I think that finding 2-4 stacks of stone in a chest could be rewarding for builders. It's basic stuff, but I'll take it ! And it can be a building rewards witch can help you in you creative builds and rewards you for the time you spent "out of work".

My 2 cents

• I think there is going to be a mineshaft style dungeon once rails come along. If so, I would also like to see chests full of stone. It seems like it is easy to accumulate useless cobblestone in Minecraft but in Rising World the stone goes to better use. Here's an idea, mineshaft dungeons can be extensions of regular underground dungeons or be discoverable while spelunking. Mines for sure should have surface areas as well as underground entrances but clearly be visible unlike the Minecraft version.

on a side note, I never understood why you would find horse armor in minecart chests in Minecraft.

• This actually opens up an interesting discussion for what loot could exist in certain structures. Say you come across an old or destroyed cabin, perhaps you could find mouldy bread or fruit (if spoilage is to be a thing, otherwise maybe it could be its own item?) or if you come across an old castle or a ruined fort, you'd find various armour and weapons depending on what time-period the structure would be from.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!