Game data base and editing them

• So on my server my very own player data got corrupted. ;( I seen in "cannot connect to particular server and they had they same problem. Red mention they should use Navicat to open the database and remove the player data. I tried using that program but not being any where need being a programmer I could not make heads or tails out of it. ?(?( I used DB Browser lite to open it and delete the row. Wrote back the data and hoped everything would be good, Nope, :( ended up using an older world to get back into my own server. So I was wondering if there was any other out there had any thoughts on a better way of doing this? I did see mention about someone building a add on for it. That would be really cool and many may benefit from it. (hint :D hint)

DEATH AND DESTRUCTION PVP
    192.154.229.151:4255

• Using Navicat was just an example, of course you can use any SQL editor to edit the database.
    If you get the "corrupted playerdata" message, please post the full server log here (or alternatively send it via PM to me). If other players are able to connect to the server, most likely just your player data is corrupt, then you either have to remove this row from the "Players" table, or alternatively an admin has to execute the deleteplayer playername command

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!