Ein neues Projekt - Hogwarts

• Die große Halle ist im Bau und da ich mit den Maßen nicht zufrieden war und auch viele Bilder im Netz viele Unstimmigkeiten zeigen, habe ich einiges ändern bzw. anpassen müssen ....
    Aber ich bin etwas zufriedener mit den Neuerungen, auch wenn es jede Menge arbeit ist, alles neu anzupassen ;)

Was nützt alles Geld der Welt, wenn das Niveau im Keller hält.
    :evil: Cessa :D

• Hello,
    Your first project of Hogwarts is very awesome and detailed! I don't know if this project is still active, but congratulations for this beginning and I hope you will finish it someday because I always dreamed that someone build it on Rising World. :thumbsup:

P.S. I don't speak german very well (sorry ).

• Hello,
    Your first project of Hogwarts is very awesome and detailed! I don't know if this project is still active, but congratulations for this beginning and I hope you will finish it someday because I always dreamed that someone build it on Rising World.

P.S. I don't speak german very well (sorry ).

Hallo,
    dein erstes Projekt von Hogwarts ist sehr eindrucksvoll und detailiert! Ich weiß nicht, ob das Projekt immer noch läuft, aber Glückwünsche zu diesem Beginn, und ich hoffe Du wirst es eines Tages beenden, weil ich schon immer träumte, dass jemand es in Rising World baut.

PS.: Ich spreche nicht sehr gut Deutsch. ( Entschuldigung )

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

'sieht gut aus. Liegt es denn momentan auf Eis?

• Nein es ist seitein Paar Tagen wieder enteist worden.
    ----------------------
    MFG Happy

CraftPvPGames.net
    Minecraft Server

TeamSpeak:
    s5.ts3.cloud:15772 [Einrichtungsphase]
    Server IP: Comming Soon

• Danke für die positiven Stimmen :)
    Ja, es lag etwas auf Eis, hatte privat viel zu klären und dazu ein technisches Problem. Fürs erste habe ich dieses Problem gelöst und hoffe, es klappt ne Weile ;) und nun gehts weiter :)
    Also ich denke, ich gebe Ende Januar neue Bilder raus, muss aber gleich sagen, ich habe einige Umbaumaßnahmen vorgenommen ;) , denn ich war ziemlich unzufrieden mit allem ....
    Ihr werdet aber, wie schon gesagt (geschrieben), bald wieder mehr hören und sehen :)

Naja, wer Harry Potter geguckt hat, der sollte ja wissen, das die Filmemacher auch drei verschiedene Varianten (oder waren es gar mehr?) von Hogwarts gezeigt haben :P

• Ja, genau!

1-2: Die Basis, besser für das Innere (1-6)
    3: Übergang zu 4
    4-6: Hauptkonzept mit leichten Modifikationen
    7: Viele Modifikationen für den Kampf (außen und innen)

(Ich hoffe ich schreibe richtig :D )

• Hi Sebrus :)

my english is very bad, but i try your give a answer of english :)
    I´m a selfcritical people and i have Hogwarts build and demolished ... (whitout googletranslate, i hope you can this read ;) )
    Now I have decided to build Hogwarts so that it is walkable without mods and still resembles the original (whit googletranslator)

• Hi again Cessa1975, thanks for the translation, it's good (I'm french) ;)

For the Hogwarts project, the most difficult is to match the outside with the inside. A long time ago, I tried to build it on another game (Minecraft) but I abandoned after finishing the Great Hall. But I know one thing: the interior (movies 1-6) is the first version of the castle (movies 1 and 2), so it's probably the best choice. Or, there is another solution to explore more details: the Harry Potter 6 "game" from EA (personally, I don't call that a game, but an "Hogwarts visit simulator" ^^) can be downloaded for free via any torrent or other platforms (or bought, but not worth it for that).

The other difficulty will be to build the circular towers and their roofs.

Hope to see your Hogwarts finished one day :)

• Lol, i can bad english, french i can´t ;)

Outside whit inside to match is difficult, yes, but makable.
    I have seen Hogwarts in the game Minecraft, my kids playing this, its nice, what i see ... but this build in Rising World ... its very difficult
    The circular towers to build is not difficult, the roofs ..... yes, it`s.

But .... i love´s difficult :D

(Can you english or german better?)

• English better for me (hope it's ok for you and readable ^^ )

Yes you are right, the roofs of the towers with the many windows through. :)
    Ah, just a question: How to find the dimensions / proportions of the castle? Do you have plans of Hogwarts for scale in meters or something?

• English better for me (hope it's ok for you and readable ^^ )

It´s ok, i can so learn english ;):P:D

Yes you are right, the roofs of the towers with the many windows through. :)

The windows explizit ... they cause me big problems

Ah, just a question: How to find the dimensions / proportions of the castle? Do you have plans of Hogwarts for scale in meters or something?

I searched a lot, but found nothing ... Many pictures, but not to the proportions.
    I take pictures whit peoples, pictures from filming (?) or game´s and guess the mass ;)

• Wenn ich noch die Figuren hin bekomme würde, wäre es perfekt ;)

Wer es sich lieber richtig anschauen möchte, der darf gerne zu uns gucken kommen, es ist, auch wenn es noch im Bau ist, erreichbar :)

Edited 2 times, last by Cessa1975 ().

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!