Log Loss while chopping

• I've been noticing this bug since the first few months i've been playing, but i haven't said anything until now as its not gamebreaking and minor. But I still think I should throw it out there since nobody else has.

Whenever I chop a tree into logs before it hits the ground (haven't tested after it hits the ground yet) rarely some of the logs fall underneath the ground and I only get 1 or 2 logs from the tree. This is more noticeable when I have a large tree farm. This happens both in survival and semi-creative mode.

I tested how often by building a dirt platform above ground, planting trees, waiting, then chopping. I notice anywhere between 2-5% of the time this happens.

76561198004224157.pngXalzia1.png Click f7a2f1102a1ddf010fe4b97b0266ff15fe810329_full.jpg me for my steam profile

• To add to this I've been losing cactus saplings into the ground of the desert that I could have easily replanted more. Saplings tend to fall through the ground, or anything when it frequent quantity. As Xalzia mentioned, it wasn't ground breaking that I didn't make note of it. I was going it, yet haven't felt the need because it didn't feel "that special", or anything.

(Edit: Also, block ID 21 & 22 refuse to be IDs as blocks on the bottom left.)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!