New official game trailers

• Oh, they're also on steam also. Red51 covertly releasing them I see. Nice stuff, yet seem to be rehash types of the first PV, yet minus the player model at times or a better take of them. Curious to see what he'll add with the player models released. Even need to get a shot of the dungeon pyramids in them, the character models, and such.

Found it 'cute' how he had the scaffolding act as a pier. Nice stuff.

• Hmmm now that you mention it, I'm surprised he didn't show other dungeon types. He said he's going to edit the videos afterwards to include the new player models. The old player models are looking pretty dated now in the new trailers with the rest of the world looking much nicer than it did in 2014. If that diving gear is ready in the first player model update then maybe a scene can be shown of underwater ruin exploration as well. There was a repetitive underground dungeon shot in the new trailer. One of them could be replaced with an underwater scene. :)

Anyways, I'm really glad to see some of Dagoline's builds featured. It really shows what the construction system is capable of. However I wonder if that could backfire because some new players might think they are included pre-fab models. Perhaps a scene of setting down planks instead of blocks would get the idea across better.

• I guess wording is key, or Red51 needs to also focus on doing what Empyrion does by allowing some builds to be used as 'prefabs' by using the blueprint system. Have some basic builds so you can place down basic shelters, farms, and such. Similar to what you mentioned Dagoline's builds were that you could have basic homes & such for people to construct with. Also, people should be the ones at fault for failing to do the research. I've been saying it time and again, yet people need to do research.

I say that strongly also from a retail perspective when people come in to buy stuff then they throw a tantrum because they failed to read the 'grams' part on the box that they then start whining & moaning by also saying "they weren't that guy". They were by whining & moaning saying they'd have to flip the store upside down, or something, to find what they needed which was over-reaction. Shut up. People need to know what they're buying, thus researching. Research every part, ask questions, and know what you're buying. That should be standard practice.

But yeah, to the point that to prevent that sort of tantruming by the community we should inspire from Empyrion by having basic blueprints so people can build in a similar fashion to what's in the trailer. I bet we shall, more so when workshops become a thing, yet we have to wait.

Yeah, I can't wait to see a trailer when we have player models in, showing the various animations, as well as also the horse & boats. I also agree with scuba diving needing to happen to check out ruins, also needing to force oceans to dig deeper into the terrain to add more depth.

• It was really about time to update the old trailer :D The first one is indeed more or less a "remake" of the old trailer (same music and similar scenes). But as @zfoxfire mentioned, we will update the trailer (or create a new one) once the new player models are ready. I like the idea of having a diving scene, showcasing an underwater dungeon!

• It was really about time to update the old trailer :D The first one is indeed more or less a "remake" of the old trailer (same music and similar scenes). But as @zfoxfire mentioned, we will update the trailer (or create a new one) once the new player models are ready. I like the idea of having a diving scene, showcasing an underwater dungeon!

I think you should put MANY builds made by players, from the simplest to the most complex, so Steam users will have a clear idea of the capabilities of the graphics engine.

• Just found out about this today, wow my head must of really been stuffed far up into the clouds. I've been really busy pumping out over 200 videos in these past 2 months haven't had the time to swing by and check on the updates. I'm glad I returned thanks @zfoxfire for the share! These trailers and the game itself is attracting almost 500,000+ viewers across the web. @red51 has really out-done himself even PC Magazine has their eye on the next update! Go RED! <3

• Very nice! You chose the right player's builds! But I would also like to see some serious building taking place, maybe a time-lapse of a structure going up.

"If all the world was apple pie, And all the sea were ink. And all the trees were bread and cheese, What would we have to drink?" ?(

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!