A few object proposals

• Yeah, the way both Grand Theft Auto 3/4/5/Online, and even Euro Truck SIm 2 & American Truck Sim handle media is the way to do it with radio. Both offline and by pulling from the internet through playlists and such.

You guys should seriously check out 'Tower Unite' which allows you to stream via Youtube & Soundcloud through computer monitors, TV, & projectors.

For music, it be interesting to connect it via Soundcloud and youtube, but sound. Red51 has various ideas for that which I'd love to see that we came across this topic through GEMA. The ironic part where GEMA timed their decisions to lax (soften) Youtube censorship more that it even surprised Red51.

But yeah, those would be awesome items to have.

Also, the fridge item I mentioned here if you want to chime in - Food Spoilage

• On the topic of radios (And tying in slightly to my other topic about ruins) perhaps you could create different radios that played different sounds. So for example, you go into a high-tech underground bunker and hear something creating really spooky noises. You enter a room and find out the radio's on somewhere and is picking up a mysterious, scary signal.

Or alternatively you could enter an Inn or a bar with NPCs and the radio could be blasting out rock music or something.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!