Roleplay Server!

• Do you think Rising World Roleplay server is a good idea? 21

1. Yes (19) 90%
    2. No (2) 10%

Welcome everyone! I am part of a community named Digital Ascension and we are working on a Rising World Roleplay server! We need to find a great and awesome community for it! The server will be open for everyone, however there will be some roleplay rules attached! The way I imagine this server is people building bases, towns and cities and living in them and sometimes even may be at dispute with others so for example city A hates city B and they have arguments and battles for territory. Player built economy by trading resources between eachother and stuff like that!

If anyone would be interested joining please give us some support by maybe giving your opinion down below and if anyone would be interested in taking the position of a Server Manager (Managing the server etc) or LUA coder (for things like protections etc) please post below or add me on steam: Atroix

We have our own Teamspeak 3 server which we will provide for everyone who joins the server!

Be sure to check out Dion Di Blank too, a really great youtuber, who madethe first video on Rising World back when it was named "Concept" !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95HuU1Z6xg0

The server will be up by new year definitely! If you are interested join the steam group for updates etc! http://steamcommunity.com/groups/RWROLE

Positions we are looking for:

- Lua Coders
    - Administrators
    - Players

UPDATE! WE ARE LOOKING FOR A LUA CODER TO HELP OUT WITH CODING THE SERVER! PLEASE CONTACT ME IF POSSIBLE!

• loving this idea! ill be interested in playing! would be good to see if some how could be a money system! that would be cool

• as far as I am aware this never became a thing, the thread is way too old anyway but RW as a game is not ready yet for something like this, there is so much content that is missing. To add to that there is no way to add many things with the plugin API yet so you will unfortunately have to wait a bit longer for RP servers :/

• I have a Post Apocalyptic World called Post World. It's only me right now but I've had the idea for this for quite a while now.

The seed is -1490670857176680

I've taken the liberty of building an abandoned city on there but I'd like others to join in to help expand it into the post apocalyptic world that I know it can be.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!