hacksaw & an option to set layers

• i really could need a hacksaw sometimes. not every tree in my way must die, sometimes it would look so much better if i could only trimm them down an cut back spreading.

and when i lay out a bunch of planks in a row with holding left mouseky, the space between is to small. is there maybe a way to let us choose between (maybe 3 or more) different spacings ?
    three would be nice, but i would also take more ...not that i'm greedy... but i would take more too :D

• usually I place one plank at a time if I want to have some spacing between them, I don't like the default spacing created by holding left click and dragging.

It would be really cool if we could custom tailor trees and maybe even planks with a hacksaw, though it is probably really difficult to implement :/ we can always hope :D

• It would be really cool if we could custom tailor trees and maybe even planks with a hacksaw.

maybe with pre-defined slopes, like the grid. than we could trash the triangle and get better custom cuts.
    if there is a predefind scale, like with beams and planks, it should be not that difficult because the messures are already scripted. it would need a little adjustment because of the slopes, but it could work :D

and how nice would it be to have trees outside our houses, but not a mile away :D

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!