Concept Launcher download for Mac doesn't work

• I watched a video on YouTube of this game and was impressed so I invested the 9.99 and have been anxious to play. Unfortunately the Concept Launcher app download doesn't work. I've tried numerous times and on different networks and every time it downloads, I unzip the files, and when I launch either the x86 or 64bit I get the following error messages:

"Concept-x86.app" is damaged and cant' be opened. You should move it to the trash.
    or
    "Concept.app" is damaged and cant' be opened. You should move it to the trash.

• I think a better question is where did you purchase the game from? Steam is definitely not selling this game as Concept and neither do g2a.com or gog.com or any other similar site that I know of.

So where are you downloading the game from?

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

• :)
    • ;)
    • :(
    • :P
    • ^^
    • :D
    • :verysad:
    • ;(
    • X(
    • :*
    • :|
    • :crazy:
    • :lol:
    • :dizzy:
    • =O
    • <X
    • ||
    • :thinking:
    • :wacko:
    • :/
    • 8)
    • :wat:
    • :huh:
    • :silenced:
    • :wow:
    • 8|
    • :angry:
    • :thumbdown:
    • :thumbup:
    • :sleeping:
    • :hushed:
    • :nerd:
    • :saint:
    • :drooling:
    • :love:
    • :monocle:
    • :poo:
    • :party:
    • :drunk:
    • <3
    • :!:
    • :?:
    The maximum number of attachments: 10
    Maximum File Size: 1 MB
    Allowed extensions: 7z, avi, bmp, dds, gif, jpeg, jpg, json, log, lua, mp3, mp4, ogg, pdf, permissions, png, properties, rar, txt, xml, zip

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!