Rising World: The Hermithood

• Today I got a surprise for you all another video! 8o But not just any video... Today whilst playing Rising World I've came up with a solution for our Subscriber Tower Gardens ;) Why not a Juice Pub hey? Using a couple Blueprints from @dagoline we come up with the idea of a still barn, some farming plots which we'll make better and even some fruit trees! :thumbsup: Come watch and see what all the hiccups are all about 8|<3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zt0jc56puBs

• Be warned SPOILERS INCLUDED ;)

Hey there everyone it's been a rather long time since I created or shared any Rising World content to share with you. So here we go! 8) I've been keeping a close eye on the development of Rising World on the Trello since I decided to take an extended break from the game. Well recently I've returned to not just playing it but released a video today about well... :thinking: Changelogs & Changes within the roadmap so far. So you get it yet? There's SPOILERS in this video.. Be sure to slap that like button and subscribe to stay up to date with weekly Rising World changes if you <3 Spoilers.

• It's been a very long time since I've played Rising World and there's a playable Demo now from What I've seen! Rather than read the changelog for this Christmas I am ill with Bronchial Pneumonia so let's dive right in and have some fun together! By the way, I'm not taking that antibiotic again! Once Christmas ends? I'm calling the doctor for a new one. Low and behold Let's Play Rising World Again!

• I got another video for everyone out there I released today well it kind of released at 12 PM EST and I forgot to share it. So here I am ^^. Anyway in this video, I give you a bit of a tutorial on how to gain some massive FPS for the new version of the game and kind of forgot to add a link for that will take of that right after this share. In this video, We have some fun in Rising World and even discover a bit about creative mode! The way I look at it is this... If red51 can build with planks, beams, logs, and blocks? Why can't we? So I'm digging through creative mode to see what I can come up with for a new episode! Hope you enjoy this one :D;)

• I set out on a mission today to gather all the objects and play with some commands within Rising World. The new version of course why play the old? So together we dig deep as I can at least without a crowbar or sledgehammer those blocks are just impossible to get! I must find another way :):wow: I Love Rising World and this new version got me all Giddy. If red51 can build with blocks, beams, logs and more why can't we right? So let's figure this out together! ;)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!