Scaling issues on 2160p (3840x2160) resolution

• Hi @red51 is there any known workaround for running the game in 2160p (3840x2160)? I've included two screenshots: one from the game today running in 2160p where some of the items are scaled, such as chat, but others like the inventory and cursor are not; the other screenshot is from my desktop/application selection on Arch Linux/Gnome 3.24 for comparison showing how the overall desktop is scaled fine.

I run the game from a self-written "launcher" to give it more memory as I've found that this helps a lot in multiplayer, especially with teleporting, and overall runtime smoothness. Other than the scaled items, it runs great in 3840x2160 and I'm able to maintain a smooth framerate even flying in single player at 200X, with max view distance and detail, full AA (GTX 1080 Ti, 11GB). Thanks for all the help and all the hard work, I really appreciate it!

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

• :)
    • ;)
    • :(
    • :P
    • ^^
    • :D
    • :verysad:
    • ;(
    • X(
    • :*
    • :|
    • :crazy:
    • :lol:
    • :dizzy:
    • =O
    • <X
    • ||
    • :thinking:
    • :wacko:
    • :/
    • 8)
    • :wat:
    • :huh:
    • :silenced:
    • :wow:
    • 8|
    • :angry:
    • :thumbdown:
    • :thumbup:
    • :sleeping:
    • :hushed:
    • :nerd:
    • :saint:
    • :drooling:
    • :love:
    • :monocle:
    • :poo:
    • :party:
    • :drunk:
    • <3
    • :!:
    • :?:
    The maximum number of attachments: 10
    Maximum File Size: 1 MB
    Allowed extensions: 7z, avi, bmp, dds, gif, jpeg, jpg, json, log, lua, mp3, mp4, ogg, pdf, permissions, png, properties, rar, txt, xml, zip

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!