Game Developers having fun/Passionate Game Developers

• {Snippet from the ATS & ETS2 Thread I felt needed its own topic for a more 'Rising World' focused response.}

Yeah, I just love it when developers go the extra mile to make content that seems 'random' to people with that 'passione project' vibe to it. Just having fun for the sake of having fun that we can all have fun on the side. I'm quite curious to recall or to even see the side things of how Red51 had fun with developing the game. What digital content did he make which seemed 'random', yet full of love for the game? Maybe it's still "too soon".

It might be the dungeons, or what's in them with the torture device. Maybe it's the preview images for the updates, or something. Something that is 'random', yet shows Red51 is proud of his game. Please let this not be 'rambly' or 'confusing' or I will strangle whoever claims it is. :D

• Its very important to enjoy what you do for a living. I agree with you on the player model announcement. The clothing and the poses reflect a passion. Most of the past screenshots (water update and biomes especially) have an artistic quality to them. I hope Red51 is not stressing too much right now. I hope he takes a moment every now and then to step back and look at what he's done so far and say to himself, "This looks pretty cool" or "I created this. I am an artist". I've always envied creative people. Damn.... Now I wanna get back into 3d modeling again.

JIW-Games office of the future (gotta have fun at your job):

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!