Prehistoric Rising World Mod - Work in Progress (Environment Texture Files Released)

• English
    • Work on the Tyrannosaurus Rex for the mod is well under way and I will be doing some tests soon...probably next week..... to get a test version into the game to get the sizing right.

There are various different ways the Tyrannosaurus Rex can look and I will be trying different textures to try and make this a truly terrifying dinosaur.

The Tyrannosaurus Rex will be my number one favorite dinosaur in the mod so I am spending time on it to get it looking right. My challenge will be to work on animation of the T Rex in the game itself.
      Prehistoric Rising World - 2019
      Dinosaurs existed 65 million years ago and Man evolved 700,000 years ago.
      But what if this was not the case and Dinosaurs and Man actually existed together?

26th April Environment Files added to page 1
      22nd May Environment Sound V2
      added to page 1
    • New

DanielBoone wrote:

Work on the Tyrannosaurus Rex for the mod is well under way and I will be doing some tests soon...probably next week..... to get a test version into the game to get the sizing right.

There are various different ways the Tyrannosaurus Rex can look and I will be trying different textures to try and make this a truly terrifying dinosaur.

The Tyrannosaurus Rex will be my number one favorite dinosaur in the mod so I am spending time on it to get it looking right. My challenge will be to work on animation of the T Rex in the game itself.

I want that on Rex, it was possible to put on a saddle and ride it top. Will it be possible? (sorry, google)
    • New

Galochka wrote:

DanielBoone wrote:

Work on the Tyrannosaurus Rex for the mod is well under way and I will be doing some tests soon...probably next week..... to get a test version into the game to get the sizing right.

I want that on Rex, it was possible to put on a saddle and ride it top. Will it be possible? (sorry, google)
      It is too early to tell.......

My thoughts would be that putting a saddle on a T-Rex would be like putting a saddle on a bear or a tiger which would not be advised.

I do however have some ideas on other dinosaurs that could possibly be saddled but first I have to get the dinosaurs into the game before even looking at that.
      Prehistoric Rising World - 2019
      Dinosaurs existed 65 million years ago and Man evolved 700,000 years ago.
      But what if this was not the case and Dinosaurs and Man actually existed together?

26th April Environment Files added to page 1
      22nd May Environment Sound V2
      added to page 1
    • Users Online 1

1 Guest